Yuri x Male Reader

Börja om från början

"I just... was staring into your beautiful eyes..." She regained her strange gaze.

Y/n started feeling a little uncomfortable so he tried to stand up.

She never broke from his eyes while she grabbed his hands and pulled his back down. Yuri's gaze seemed to become even more intense to Y/n, now rubbed the hands she had stolen from him.

"What are you two doing!" Both of them quickly turned to see Natsuki standing over by the door.

Yuri dashed up and out of the classroom while Y/n was left stunned in confusion. Everyone else also walked in.

"What were you both doing?!" Natsuki demanded again. Y/n was still far too stunned to properly speak so he just gave a half-assed excuse.

"Nats, calm down. I'm sure they didn't do anything bad" MC spoke out for him.

Natsuki Hmmp'ed and looked away. Monika came over and shook Y/n's shoulder lightly.

"Hey Y/n? Are you okay?" Her voice was filled with concern. That finally woke him out of his state.

*Bitter* "Yes. I was actually about to leave" (Y/n)

He stood up and walked out. He heard Natsuki complaining and Sayori being confused in the backround. He didn't care about them, why should he?

They aren't his friends. Acquaintances at best. Y/n realized he was walking very quickly and his heart was racing.

He couldn't tell why.

Regardless, he chose to walk out of the school itself and over to the fountain. After he reached it, he sat down on the cool stone and stared up at the evening sun.

A memory surfaced...

(Italics is the past for this part)

Y/n found himself sitting at the same spot he sat everyday, alone by school gates. He found other students annoying, so he preferred to stay away.

But he saw someone, a girl with purple hair getting harassed by a couple boys. He never did figure out why he chose to step in.

"Hey, what do you think your doing?" His voice came out much angrier than intended, the "leader" of the 3 boys looked at him.

"Oh, look, we got ourselves a hero" He laughed manically, "What are you gonna do? Call the teacher on us?"

Y/n broke his nose then and there. The other two boys saw their companion and ran away. Y/n wiped his now bloody fist on his back pocket and turned over to the girl on ground.

She was trembling at the sight. He was unsure if she was scared of what happened to her, or if it was what she just witnessed.

Y/n assumed it to be the latter.

"Hey, are you alright?" The girl didn't respond, instead nodding her head.

"Good" He helped gather her things and get her up.

As he was walking away, she grabbed his shoulder. "W-Why did you help me?"

"I don't know" Y/n chuckled. The girl was still trembling, but much calmer.

"Can I know your name?"

"...Y/n. Y/n L/n"

"I-I'm Yuri..." Her face flushed.

The bell rang and Y/n went to his class. He swore he could hear her mutter something under her breath.

"Just like my stories..."