Omake 2

If Nezuko forgot Tanjiro turned into a Girl

Third person POV

It's been days since Tanjiro turned into a girl. She couldn't decided what her new name could be and decided to ask Nezuko about it.

"Hello Aoi-chan!" Tanjiro greeted as she walk by Aoi.

"Hello Tanjiro-san. Do you need anything?" Aoi greeted back.

"Do you know where Nezuko is? She's not in her room." I ask her.

"I think she's in the porch. Don't worry it's cloudy." Aoi answered. Tanjiro thank her before going to the porch.

When Tanjiro got to the porch she saw Nezuko sitting under the shade staring at the butterflies flying around her. Tanjiro slowly approach Nezuko but when she's about to touch her shoulders, Nezuko suddenly slapped Tanjiro's hand away.

"..."

The two of them stared at each other before Nezuko quickly hug Tanjiro to make up for her mistake. Tanjiro is too shocked to hug Nezuko back. Little did they know someone was watching them.

"Ara ara~ It seems like Nezuko-chan forgot Tanjiro-san turned into a girl." Shinobu said as Mitsuri only cooed at how cute the two of them are.

"I kind of feel bad..." Giyuu whispered that made the two of them look at him.

"Ara? Are you still Tomioka-san? Let's meet the others. I think something is wrong with Tomioka-san." Shinobu said before dragging Mitsuri with her.

"Kyah! Tomioka-san have a soft spot for the siblings!" Mitsuri exclaimed. The only thing Giyuu could do is follow them. It's not like the others would believe him.

Poor Giyuu..

~*~*~*~*~*~

The actual idea I got this from is on Tiktok... But I can't find it. I'm sure some of you know about the owner of it. So if you ever have some time to tell me who own that tiktok, kindly tell me. I wanna credit her for it.

~Mui_Lover / Ai~