Chapter 3

Shinobu POV

I was getting worried about Tanjiro-chan and Nezuko-chan so I decided to check on them. I opened Nezuko-chan door quietly only for me to found out that the Kamado siblings are hugging each other on the bed while sleeping.

"I guess it turned out well." I heard someone said behind me.

"Ara~ Tomioka-san! What are you doing in here?" I asked him.

"I'm going to discuss something with Tanjiro but I didn't know she was resting." he replied looking down at me.

"I see. Well, I'll send you my cr-" I was cut off when I heard someone groan.

"Ah- Shinobu-san, Tomioka-san." Tanjiro said carefully standing up for Nezuko won't wake up.

"Do you need anything?" she continued.

"I was getting worried for the two of you so I decided to check and it seems that it turned out well." I answered.

"I was going to discuss our training session but I didn't know you're resting." Tomioka-san said.

"Oh it's fine. Shall we discuss about it today or?" Tanjiro asked.

"We'll be discussing it for tomorrow. You need to adopt your body first so I think Kocho and Mitsuri is the best choice for your to start on." Tomioka-san said surprisingly long.

"Oh, Okay! I guess I'll meet up with Mitsuri-san." Tanjiro said getting her katana.

"If your looking for her she's in the training ground. Your training clothes are also already in there." I told her.

"Thank you so much!" she said before running away.

"Say Tomioka-san, since when are you attracted to Tanjiro-san?" I ask him seriously.

"What do you mean Kocho?" he asked confused.

"The way you look at her is not the way you look at your successor. So, since when?" I asked him looking straight into his eyes.

Tanjiro POV

I arrived at the training ground and saw Mitsuri-san eating in her training clothes.

"Mitsuri-san!" I called her. She quickly looked at my direction before running towards me.

"Tanjiro-chan! Are you ready to make your flexibility better?" she asked me giving me the clothes I need to wear.

"Yeah! I'll just go change real quick." I told her getting the clothes from her hands. I walked towards the bathroom and change.

"Not bad but I'm not sure if my breast is secure." I told to myself before exiting the bathroom.

"Ok! Let's stretch our muscles first before we spar using a bokken." she said before sitting on the ground. I sat right in front of her making sure our feet are align to each other.

"Ready?" she asked me holding my hand. I nodded my head and she quickly stretch her legs wider and pulling my closer.

"You have a flexible body Tanjiro-chan." she told me before releasing me.

"Really? I guess I was stiff when I was a male." I told her before standing up. She handed me a bokken before positioning herself ready for the fight.

"Give me all your strength Tanjiro-chan. Don't worry I won't go that hard on you." she told me. I nodded my head before quickly attacking her.

Tomioka POV

I decided to stay for a moment because I'm still quite injured but that's when I notice all of the Hashira are in here except the stone, wind and serpent Hashira.