Chapter 8

Sumiko POV

We are now currently inside the Wisteria house to discuss what exactly this mission is. We waited patiently for Uzui-san to finish instructing the people who live in the Wisteria house.

"Once we infiltrate the red light district, we first have to look for my wife. I'll be looking around for information on the demon as well." he started as soon as he sat down in front of us.

"This is unbelievable!!" Zenitsu suddenly shouted that made us confused.

"Please, just stop joking around! Don't use your subordinates to look for personal brides!!" he continued.

"HUH?! YOU'RE MISUNDERSTANDING SOMETHING!" Uzui-san shouted back. Now the both of them are shouting at each other while I'm trying to calm Zenitsu down.

"NO! I'M NOT! I'M JUST GOING TO SAY IT HARSHLY, WEIRD ASS PEOPLE LIKE YOU WILL NEVER BE POPULAR!! HOWEVER!! YOU'RE TELLING US DEMON HUNTERS THAT YOU WANT A BRIDE?!" Zenitsu shouted back at Uzui-san.

"YOU DAMN FOOL! MY WIFE INFILTRATED THE RED LIGHT DISTRICT IN ORDER TO COLLEECT INFORMATION ON THE DEMON! OUR REGULAR CONTACT WAS CUT OFF, SO NOW I'M GOING TOO!!" Uzui-san said patience completely vanished.

"That's all in your head there, right?" Zenitsu calmly said but with hatred in his voice.

"YOU SHITTY BRAT!!" Uzui-san said before throwing Zenitsu a bunch of papers.

"Here are the letters she sent me via crow!" Uzui-san completely pissed.

"There sure are a lot. Has your wife been there for a long time?" I asked him but his answer surprised us.

"I have three wives." he answered. T-THREE WIVES?! HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!

"THREE WIVES!! TH-THREE!! YOU.. YOU BASTARD!! WHY DO YOU HAVE THREE WIVES!! CUT THE CRAP OUT!!" Zenitsu shouted at him. Uzui-san had enough and punch Zenitsu in his stomach getting all his strength out.

"Any other complaints?" he said with a dark aura surrounding him. I quickly avoid contact with his eyes together with Inosuke.

"Uhm.. In the letters, you remind them multiple times to do their best not to stand out but... How exactly are we going to do this? For them at least." I asked him. Well I got transformed into a girl so the problem is now focused on Zenitsu and Inosuke. Although Inosuke had a face of a female his features and voice is not very feminine.

"Well they're going to disguise of course and as much as a I hate the idea, be plain. You guys just have to do a certain something, then infiltrate." he said.

"My three wives are top of the female Ninja, Kunoichi. We believe that the flower district is an ideal place for demons to lurk. When I infiltrated as a customer, I couldn't find any traces of demons, so for that reason, we went deeper than mere customers." he continued.

"I have a huge suspicious on three stores so you guys will look for my wives there and gather intel, 'Suma' in the 'Tokito' house. 'Makio' in the 'Ogimoto' house and 'Hinatsuru' in the 'Kyougoko' house." right after he finished explaining his dark aura came back because of Inosuke's comment.

"Aren't your wives dead already?" he said earning a punch from Uzui-san. I sat up quietly not wanting to get punched too.

"We brought the necessary items over." someone said.

"Thanks. Now I will pick your outfits and do your make up." Uzui-san said before dragging Zenitsu with him.

~*~*~*~*~