14.

"So, are you going to tell us why you are overeating again?" Jungkook asked as he took a seat on the metal bench.

It was a hot humid day and the sun was burning through the big umbrella. They were on their quick fifteen minute lunch break and they had decided to eat outside.

It had been so long since they've seen the outside or enjoyed the sun. So this was perfect even if it was outside the hospital.

"I'm not overeating. Who says I'm overeating?" He asked with a mouthful.

"You're wearing your stretchy scrub pants again." Namjoon pointed out as he dipped his carrot into the ranch.

Jimin groaned, "Dammit. Curse your attention to detail."

"In your defense yellow, your weight gain goes to your ass." He calmly responded.

"Agreed. That ass is fat." Jungkook added.

Jimin pouted, swallowing the food, "Thanks guys. I really needed this ass motivation. If I keep eating like this I'm going to puke next time I have surgery."

Jungkook reached over to wipe ketchup off his face with a napkin. "Is it Yoongi again?" He questioned as he unwrapped the packed peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Well, yes and no. You remember how I told you guys that he's married and everything? I saw his husband kissing another guy! Maybe I looked at it wrong or something. I might've been too sleep deprived."

"Woah. That's huge. You gotta tell him! You'd be able to get on his good side and get the best surgeries! You need this!"

"Jungkook, it's not about the best surgeries. It's just the right thing to do."

"Mhmm sure, sure. Are you sure it has nothing to do with your little crush on him?"

"Okay, maybe it's a little about the crush. But the big part is because the muscular, tall blonde guy can't do that to his spouse. Not when his spouse is Min fucking Yoongi!"

"Big? Muscular? Blonde?" Namjoon asked looking up.

"Yeah. Does he sound familiar? If you saw him you'd know exactly who I'm talking about. That's a man you can't forget."

"Of course. You're talking about Oh Sehun. He's one of the nurses that helps Dr. Kim with his surgeries. He's always giving him googly eyes."

"Oh my gosh! He's trying to flirt with the plastic surgeon too! What a—what a butthole!"

"Not our god! Oh fuck. We have to stop him. Can you imagine if Dr. Min finds out about it? He could try to fight Dr. Kim Seokjin and I won't ever get to do a surgery with him!" Jungkook shrieked in horror.

"Okay, okay, let's calm down." Jimin nervously said.

"What if the person kissing Sehun was Dr. Kim Seokjin?" Jungkook asked with wide eyes.

"No, no,  no. I would've recognized him. The guy he was kissing was medium height, built, and has light brown hair."

Both Jungkook and Jimin turned to Namjoon who was still eating his carrots. He stopped once he realized they were both looking at him.

"That's got to be Jackson Wang. The orthopedic surgeon. I guess he's breaking Sehun's bones." He chuckled at his own joke. 

Jimin abruptly got up from the table. He sighed loudly putting his remaining crumbs on the disposable plate. "I have to get out of here before I eat two more plates."

"Hey wait! You didn't even finish telling us...ahhh. He's already gone." Jungkook said, rolling his eyes.

"I have to go too. Dr. Kim Seokjin is paging me. It must be an emergency."