= 24 =

Everyone watches Ines break down in tears after Mateo leaves her "Damn, Isabela must be so lucky to have a guy like that" Dolores said sipping on her wine Bruno laugh at Dolores's words and feed his rats "Only love can hurt like this" Luisa said looking at Ines, Mirabel and Mariana agreed. 

"Isabela, please stop crying" Mateo gently said caressing her hair as her dress started to become color blue "Is that the reason why you always remove your hands off of me whenever a flower suddenly pops out of nowhere on me?" Isabela asks crying

"I don't want to hurt you, Mi Amor" Mateo said hugging Isabela "Why me?" Isabela again asks while hugging "I will always choose you and only you, Mi Vida" Mateo said and hug Isabela tighter than before. 

Isabela let go of the hug making Mateo confusedly look at her, she smiles at him and pulls out a box that came out of nowhere.

 "A few days ago I asks my Tío Bruno to look at the future, I asks him if he could look at Camilo and Carlos's friendship since Mrs. Juana was afraid that everything they did in their childhood days would be nothing now, I waited for him in the kitchen and after a few minutes of waiting 

Tío Bruno show up and told me I should make gloves, he told me that I should be the ONE who's going to make it, no one else, just me." Isabela said and give Mateo the box

Mateo confusedly open it and Isabela gets the gloves and wears them on Mateo, Mateo was looking at her sweet yet confused while she puts the gloves on Mateo slowly 

"At first I was confused but now I know why," Isabela said while putting the gloves she made on Mateo "So I could touch you even if you are covered in flowers" Mateo answers and smiles at her.

You will see nothing but love in their eyes, how I wish someone would look at me like that. 

Let's look back at the dining table again. 

As the two have their lovely moment outside, Ines sits back at her seat sighing in defeat, she knows she would never win against Isabela I mean she's Señorita Perfectá Isabela, after all, she would get whatever she likes, wants, and loves.

"What about the things you just said earlier, Palma?" Catalina asks not looking at the Gutierrez "A-about that-" Palma said but was cut off by Carlos. 

"We're sorry about that Mrs. and Mr. Serrano, I hope you forgive us," Carlos said while standing up as he shield his mother "I could forgive all of you but you just hurt my daughter's feelings by those words," Catalina said seriously ", don't please," Sora said begging her mother to not say it, unfortunately, Catalina doesn't like the idea of her children getting hurt by someone. 

"What do you mean Mrs. Catalina" Carlos asks politely waiting for the mother of Serrano to continue, Camilo, patted Carlos's back and said, "She likes you, her daughter likes you, Sora likes you." 

Carlos widen his eyes looking at Sora who only look down avoiding his stares "b-but why? Camilo is literally better than me." Carlos said and Camilo giggled "I told you, feelings cannot be controlled." 

"I didn't know my brother is crazy" Dolores murmured making Mirabel laughs silently "Maybe your brother is just hurt so his trying his best not to show it by doing that," Luisa said to the two, they immediately look at Camilo's eyes after realizing what Luisa said 

and she was right. He was hurt but he was smiling "He's indeed a good pretender," Pepa said and smiled sadly, Pepa might not be like Palma who's always trying her best to get Catalina's attention but it hurts her seeing her son like that.