= 1 =

°°°

"Dolores, do we have any news about the family that will join our town?" Abuela Madrigal ask at her granddaughter while they were eating at the table

"There's nothing news about them Abuela," Dolores says while smiling at her grandmother and proceeding to eat.

"I would go to the Gutierrez and ask if they have any news about them so we all could get ready," Mirabel says and was about to stand up when Casita stops her and Abuela spoke "You should finish your food before going to the Gutierrez Mirabel"

Mirabel nod smiling awkwardly and continued eating.

°
°
°

"Mirabel, could I come with you? I wanna see Carlos." Camilo asks making Mirabel stop walking and nod even if she says no he would still come.

"I'm kind of excited about the new family that will join the town," Mirabel says breaking the silence while they were walking

"I don't feel anything, I'm just kind of glad," Camilo says while walking beside Mirabel with a straight face uninterested at all.

Mirabel laughs awkwardly and just shrugs it not saying anything anymore.

Camilo notice it and suddenly felt guilty for making the atmosphere awkward so he shapeshift into Mirabel and copies the way she walks adding a little bit of sassiness in it, on the other hand Mirabel couldn't stop laughing at her cousin silliness

"Is that how I walk?" Mirabel says between her laughs "Yes, I just put a little bit of sassiness in it." Camilo answers and shapeshifts into his normal self smiling proudly knowing he just make his cousin happy.

"Abuela Gutierrez! It's me, Mirabel!" Mirabel shouts outside of the Casa Gutierrez, it opens and they walk inside seeing a floating flower, by just seeing it they already know that it was Carlos since he was the only one who has the ability of invisibility in the town.

"Oh, Mirabel~ here, a flower for you," Carlos said putting the flower behind Mirabel's ear after finally showing himself to them.

"Aye Camilo" Carlos greeted giving a small wave at Camilo as Camilo did the same.

"Carlos, where is Abuela Gutierrez?" Mirabel asks and Carlos pointed at the dining area "We just finish eating maybe Abuela is still there" Carlos says and asks Camilo if they could play a game in his room, well that's what Camilo wants that's why he comes there.

They walk away leaving Mirabel. "They are very busy and concerned about the family that will join the town I don't understand them why," Camilo says making Carlos laugh

"Oh Camilo you know that they always do that whenever someone gonna move here and you know that every single thing here is being celebrated I wouldn't be shocked if someday they would even celebrate a cockroach's birthday," Carlos says making both of them laugh

They entered Carlos's room and started playing not caring about what's gonna happen and just enjoying their time.