Chapter Seven

He run and swear at himself for accidentally gaining all the zombies attentions to him, He push the zombies out of his way and made it towards the bike on the wall.

He put his knife in his mouth and grabbed the bike, He was trying to bike faster but then sudden realize it was broken making it slow and hard to control.

What a fucking idiot

"Hey people is anybody out alive there? This whole city is pure hell, The cops won't answer the phone I fucking regret this guys" The streamer said as he was hiding behind a wall with his camera, "I'm going to hide and wait for the rescuers"

"And please don't forget to subscribe and like to my channel, okay?"

He stand up and goes towards the nursery nearby on his hiding spot, "it's empty" He whisper exploring till he reach inside, "what's that?" He heard snarling and saw a child crawling, He accidentally yelp causing the other kids run after him.

He run towards the playground as the zombie kids tried to bite him, he sat up way up to the slide while the kids tried reaching him, He felt a little cringed on his legs knowing it cramps up due from running.

Slammed doors, "Do you have any idea what's going on out there? You gotta tell me what you know." Byeongchan rolled his eyes, "The strong are now ripping apart the weak it happens all the time" Jae-ik grabbed him by his collar, "Are you fucking crazy?" Byeongchan grins

"The world is crazy"

Wujin and Joonyeong who's laying down on Daesu shoulders sleeping peacefully, Cheongsan was the first one to wake up looking around remembering you aren't still there.

Onjo stood up and stand besides cheongsan, "Y/n isn't here yet?" She asked, "Don't worry we will find her"

Nayeon woke up groaning rubbing her eyes, "Oh hey good morning Y/n!" You nodded and sat up, "Let's start packing Nayeon but before, you have to eat for energy okay?"

"Not hungry besides you're here to protect me aren't you?" You chuckled, "Of course I would, I'll even sacrifice my own self for you all to live"

"Let just go packing"

"Let's go suhyeok" They climb through the wall to go towards teacher's office where the phones are, "Daesu don't go after them"

"Why?

"Just don't"

You and Nayeon relax a bit, "Wait here I'll just go check if there's zombies outside" Before you could exit she grabbed your hands, "Be careful Y/n"

You silently walk towards the classroom door, Peeking if there's any sign of zombie, You curse under your breath when a bunch of zombies were on the middle sniffing and snarling like a wild animals.