Chapter Four

"I'm not but you are" Aeji replied glaring at you breathing heavily, "What? im not bitten. what do you mean?" She pointed towards the bandaid that is covered in blood now, "I tripped. Aeji, You're the one who caused me this"

"Stop lying, You were bitten!" The others look at you two in confusion, "Who's bitten?" Aeji pointed at you and they seems so shocked except for suhyeok, "Look at her legs, Its bleeding."

"She wasnt, Y/n is me whole the time, we were together." Suhyeok complained and the others agreed about it, "Yeah, besides Suhyeok wouldnt want y/n to be bitten"

"Then whats with the bandaid?"

"You tripped her remember?" Joonyeong adjust his glasses and look at aeji who's face is annoyed right now. "You all like her right? Thats why you all defending her?" Namra rolled her eyes and dragged you towards her, "Y/n"

"Hold me back, I might not hold myself back from hitting her"

You chuckled and patted her shoulder looking at aeji who's still complaning you did get bitten. "Stop aeji, if Y/n is bitten she should be a zombie now, but look she's alright!" Onjo raised na eyebrow when aeji didnt response.

When everyone stopped, You noticed nayeon and aeji talking, You sigh and look out the window watching the students running from the undead corpses, 

"No ones coming?"

"Lets call them again" Nayeon stand up and walk towards onjo, "I did but they wont pick up" You sigh when nayeon walk towards namra and you, "Yah vice president and president, Do something, Tell miss park to come and help."

"So you want us leave?" Namra stood up facing nayeon, "Well, if you're both offering"

"Nayeon stop it, she's just saying that cause you both are the president ere."

"Now were in this mess, were your class president?"

"just be patient okay?"

"so stupid, typical."

"But no ones coming" Aeji joined nayeon, "Enough already, were all scared too"

"Thats why im telling them to call!"

"Why dont you do it then? You keep complaining doing nothing but to whine"

"How about you, Your father is an detective call him! dont just stand there doing nothing shit" Nayeon yelled at you while you hold namra back to prevent her from hitting nayeon, "His busy, Him and Mr.Lee might having a long conversation so cant."

"Call him then!"

"Shut up nayeon stop whinning" Gyeongsu barged in and again both of them start fighting, "onjo can i have the phone?" She nodded and you grabbed it dialing your father's number.