Twenty-Five.

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is doing well. I know it's been a very long time since I updated, but I had a lot of family obligations and personal issues I had to focus on, and I couldn't give writing my 100% attention. I am also starting a job now so it will be difficult but I will try my hardest to give you what you want! A chapter to celebrate the comeback! 🥰. Don't forget to spam 😈

Y/n Pov.

Jennie: "Y/n..." I hummed with my eyes closed, "Y/n! Wake up! Your phone has been ringing for like ten minutes!" I felt the girl push me away from her and opened my eyes.

I groaned at the light and rubbed my eyes before looking around the room. I saw the mess we made and smiled to myself before getting up and grabbing my boxers and slipping them on with my shirt.

I looked around the room for my pants and spotted them thrown on Jennie's side of the bed. I sighed and took it out of my pocket to see some missed calls from my sisters, which were odd.

Y/n: "That's weird." I muttered, looking at the time to see that it was six in the morning. I groaned softly and checked the time in Los Angeles to see that it was still early in the morning.

It looks like they called me when I was at the club.

I plugged my phone in to charge and grabbed Jennie's charger from her bag and did the same to her phone. I got back into bed and wrapped my arms around the girl, feeling her move closer to me.

Jennie: "Is everything okay?" I hummed, kissing her shoulder.

Y/n: "Yes, it's all good. My sisters called me, but I'll call them a little later." I answered, feeling her turn around in my hold.

Jennie: "I think I should go; I don't think anyone needs to see me leaving your room." I groaned.

Y/n: "I'll just say you passed out in the car and I didn't know where your key was," she laughed.

Jennie: "It's in my bag." she said with an amused look.

Y/n: "I'll say you lost it," She scoffed.

Jennie: "Do you really think I will lose a Chanel bag? They are not that stupid." I scoffed in return and looked at her.

Y/n: "You better leave now because if you stay any longer, I'm not letting you leave at all." She laughed softly and kissed my forehead.

Jennie: "What time are we having breakfast?" I watched her move around the room looking for her underwear.

Y/n: "I would've already had breakfast if you stayed a little longer," I grabbed the underwear that was hanging on the lamp next to my side and showed it to her.

Jennie: "Very funny!" She snatched it out of my hands and put it on, taking her bra that was thrown next to her dress. "And you're not going to get me into bed that easily." I chuckled.

Y/n: "I just need to let my fingers do all the talking, baby." I saw her eyes widen as memories of last night surfaced.

Jennie: "Oh my God, I forgot about that!" She groaned, sitting down on the bed. "Please tell me we weren't seen doing...that," I chuckled as I slid next to her.

Y/n: "I made sure we didn't. Don't worry. You know, I'll always make sure you're protected." I kissed her shoulder and hummed. "I put your phone to charge, by the way. Don't forget to take it." She nodded and looked back at me.

Jennie: "Maybe all you do need to do is talk." I wiggled my eyebrows.

Y/n: "Is that so?" I questioned pulling her on top of me. She giggled and looked down at me.