Twenty-Four.

I apologize for being gone, my granny passed away and I've been trying to deal with that. I hope you understand and enjoy the chapter :) You know what to do with the comments 🥰

Mature Content ⚠

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "Should I go shorter on the sides of my hair?" I asked, standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom.

Rosé: "You mean like fade it more?" I nodded, sorting out my hair while she did her makeup. "You should. I mean, your hair looks good now, but it would look cooler," she muttered.

Y/n: "Alright, I will do that." I sighed and took a step back, looking at my outfit for the night. "Do I look okay?" She laughed and looked at me.

Rosé: "You look like a hot billionaire

Rosé: "You look like a hot billionaire." I winked, walking over to her.

Y/n: "That's the plan, sweetheart." I kissed her cheek and walked to my bedroom.

I grabbed my perfume, putting some on before spritzing some on my coat. I grabbed my gold watch and slipped it on with my stud earrings and chain. I heard some knocks on the door and grabbed my coat, putting it on.

Rosé: "Just in time, I think we're ready." She said, grabbing her bag.

Y/n: "We are," I smiled walking out, seeing them gawking.

Jisoo: "Oh"

Irene: "Wow."

Sana: "I'm so gay."

Momo: "Can I smell you?" I laughed at their comments.

Y/n: "Very funny weirdos, let's get going." I grabbed my phone from the counter and saw Jennie was missing. "Where's Jennie?" I questioned grabbing my key and walking out of my dorm.

Jisoo: "She is running late as usual. She had some makeup problems, so she said to go without her." I sighed.

Y/n: "I hired us cars for tonight. You all go ahead. I'll try and rush the Queen." I muttered, knocking on Jisoo and Jennie's dorm.

Jisoo: "Good luck," she laughed, opening the door for me.

Y/n: "Thanks," I chuckled, walking inside and closing the door.

I walked to Jennie's bedroom door and knocked a few times, hearing a groan and some shuffling.

Jennie: "Chu, I told you to go! I'm running late and I don't want to make everyone late." She groaned, making me chuckle to myself.

Y/n: "It's me," I opened the door slowly and peeked inside, "Can I come in?" She looked at me and sighed.

Jennie: "Yes, wait, why are you here? You're going to be late. " She huffed, moving her hair to the side. She sat down on the bed and started putting her shoes on, fumbling with the straps.