Prepare for Blitzkrieg

Start from the beginning

Not that he can't just break trough the weak stone walls. But it would break the element of suprise he have....and probably damage him a bit.

"Hehe stealth." He snickered, not accounting for the sounds his shell explosion made. Half of the town's military force is already on the way.

"Ah, my ass is too dummy thicc." he blamed his body, and not his brains as he trudged trough the pathway, only to see a bunch of people with swords waiting for him. "Verdamnt." he sprayed the line of knights with bullets, hitting even the civilians around. "War crime go brrr." he crushed the dead body of the knights under him, gaining some AGI buff as he moved along. Then, a bunch of people wearing robes arrived.

Mages.

"It look strong! Hit it with a combined spell!" the lead mage ordered, as they all got in a half circle, chanting a weird chime.

"..." Tom new better than to just let them finish, and sprayed them with bullets. "Gah!" "It's using magic missiles!" "We can't block it!" the dying mages screamed. The hail of bullets coming from Tom was mistaken for an overpowered version of the Magic Missile. A wind element attack that compress air and propels it to a target. It was named by a reincarnator long ago.

Bullets are, of course, much faster and deadlier than some pressured air.

"Imagine pressuring air as an attack. The atmosphere is already under severe stress you jackasses."

Tom pressed trough, slaughtering anyone that got in his way while spluttering random things about being environmentally friendly.

He kills soldiers, adventurers, and even children who tried throwing rocks at him with tears in their eyes.

Might be due to the fact he promoted them all to orphans. But hey, their parents asked for it. And Tom is someone that delivers.

"Oh wow your rocks hurt so much." Tom sarcastically said, looking down on the kid standing in front of him. He was holding another rock trembling hands in preparation to throw again.

From the boys perspective, he can only see a monster sitting on a sea of corpse, covered by the blood of his enemies. The kid spun his arm in an arc, but before he could let go, two bullets took his arm away right at the shoulder, and the other stray bullets finished their job of making Swiss Cheese out of the boy.

"Cheese are just milk.zip." roared Tom, causing the remaining

Hearing someone chant, Tom immediately started turning his turret, but due to his slow turning speed, even with his hull moving at the same time, he is still a slow iron beast weighing more than 60 tons. This give the chanter the time to activate their magic.

Water. A whole lot of water just literally splashed into his entire front hull and turret. Cleaning away all the blood, the water flowed down gently and seeped into the brick road of the district.

"Oi, aren't you that little shit that hurt my metaphorical ears?" Tom roared, his body now shining due to the rising sunlight hitting him at just the right angle.

The little mage girl. The one that got away from him after he crushed her sister and literally flung her remains to the little girls face.

She looks angry. Very angry.

Not that Tom care. He's angered himself that the girl cleaned up all his AGI buff.

Very, very, angry.

"REEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Tom used up all the skills that increase his stats and charged towards the girl

"REEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Tom used up all the skills that increase his stats and charged towards the girl. For something his size, he is fast. So fast that the girl and the other adventurers stammered back in responds. Unable to run, or even defend as the earthquake that followed Tom caused them to flail around searching for balance.

A lot of things were thrown to stop his charge.

Magic, swords, even bows themself or potions. But none proved effective, as Tom continued to violate several peace treaty.

At the same time.

"Geneva Suggestion."

Tom looked around him. Thousands of dead bodies littered the streets of the city.

Boom! He finished off the little girl that is still alive somehow. Maybe he left the best for last?

Infantry will never win against cavalry. That is a fate set in stone.

No.....

Infantry will never win against a Tiger.

"5000 people used to live here, now it's a ghost town." Tom set his next destination.

The castle.

..._..._..._..._..._......_..._..._..._

Rough, jagged breathing. The guard pushed trough, ignoring the pain his body is experiencing. He pulled open the door to the throne room, and was met with several of his comrades pointing their spears and swords at him.

Noticing the familiar faces, the spears and the swords was lowered, and the guard resumed his run without a word. It was a very small kingdom, sitting right next to the vast tundra land and the cursed forest. Due to such a fact, everyone here knows each other.

Your sister? The neighbours next door.

Your dad? That one noble lady rumored to be in an affair.

Your mom? Everyone knows your mom.

Hotel? Trivago.

Back to the guard. He is kneeling, to pay respect to his king, as he give his report.

"An unknown beast you say?" The king got up and walked down the stairs leading to his throne. "How many?" He said to one of his loyal general, who stayed silent. "..."

"Tell me, Wilson. I'm ready." the king demanded again, reaching the last step.

"....about 3000 men is lost, sir." Wilson unwillingly answered. The king remain stoic, unfaltering. "Tell the civilians to evacuate. We shall stall for them."

"But-"

"Get me my armor, Wilson."

".....yes, your Majesty."

The king turned to his other general.

"Take my family. My wife. My son. Keep them safe."

"I wish to fight with yo-" the general was cut short when the king grabbed his shoulder, gripping it tightly. He can feel how nervous his king is, from his trembling hand. He can see his determination.

"...As you ordered, your Highness."

"This men...do they not have families?" the king asked, putting on his golden helmet. "They are here for them, your Majesty." Wilson answered, as he helped his king get on his horse.

"....I see." the king looked at all the face that will go out to battle with him. 'They are brave man.' he thought. He felt guilty. He will lead such fine honorable man to their death.

He is a king. The most powerful position one could ever have. And yet he is powerless.

A sense of irony filled his gut. And a smile formed on face, as the gate in front of him opened, revealing a shiny metal beast waiting for them in the distance.

"For the people. For your country." The king started saying.

"FOR YOUR FAMILIES! CHARGE!!!"

And everyone yelled their battle cries, as their horse galloped towards the beast.

They stalled for 5 seconds.