How is he so strong?

Nero:*hits a wall* Guah!

Dominic: Come on Nero are you even trying!

Nero:*grunts* It's not my fault you're so damn strong! How the hell are you even stronger now?

Dominic: I make time for training and my power continuously grows each day.

Nero: Didn't you say the power you had was enough?

Dominic: Yes but after the Mad King incident I learned I needed even more power. To protect your mothers and siblings. So I've begun making...."additions" to my power.

Nero: Additions? What are you talking about?

Dominic: Remember Issei Hyoudou?

Nero: Yeah he said you "finessed" Rias and Akeno from him.

Dominic: No they just found a real man who can give them a good dick.

Nero:*rolls eyes*

Dominic: Anyways, he could stack his power to basically infinity. So I took notes and decided to stack some "outside resources".

Nero: How?

Dominic: Remember when V stabbed Urizen to make us one?

Nero: Dad...you didn't-

Dominic: Kill Issei? Why Nero *smirk* why would you ever think that~?

Nero: I'll tell Rias and Akeno this you-!

Dominic:*slams him to the floor* You will tell this to no one. There are more things to worry about than some perverts death.

Nero: Someone will find out dad! I just don't want to see you get hurt over this!

Dominic: Oh my dear sweet Nero. Who could stop me~? You? Don't worry I won't use it to harm you. And I must say..*red gauntlet appears on his right arm* I think red is my color. Now run along. Be with Kyrie and the little orphans. Let them frolic in the world I keep safe for them.*smile*

Nero:*gets up*

Dominic: And son, don't try anything stupid. You beat me before but now I would say..

 You beat me before but now I would say

I'm in a whole league of my own...