valentine // takumi aldini

20220214

—notice!
1. from now on, readers will be gender neutral (i have gone through some realizations so slay ig😋)
2. oneshots will now be in the 2nd pov (you/your pronouns)
3. sorry for my one year of inactivity, i've been consumed by other hyperfixations and haven't been writing much in general.
—thank you for reading!

"wakey-wakey~" a sweet voice cooed at takumi, feeling himself get shaken as he dazedly wakes up.

"huh?" he muttered as he sat up on the bed, rubbing his eyes. when he finished doing so, his eyes only widened in shock to see your smiling visage.

"happy valentine's day, takumi," you greeted.

"y-y/n!? what are you doing here?" takumi sputtered in shock.

"i may or may not have asked isami for a spare key," you explained as you laughed at his slowly reddening face. "it's valentine's day too! what better way to spend it with the one i love?" you added, adding fuel to the fire.

takumi simply latched onto you as he laid back down again on his bed.

"hey, i have plans for us!" you exclaimed, already having an inkling of what he has in mind.

"sleeping with each other is still spending time with each other, dear," he simply said, proving your thoughts. "we can start late."

"fine," you answered, defeated, getting under the covers with takumi immediately pulling you in his embrace as you did so.

"only a few more hours, alright?" you asked as you buried your face in his chest. you could feel it rumble as he let out a chuckle.

"yes, yes," he said, lifting your head up from his chest as he cradled your face and placed a kiss on your forehead. "happy valentine's, dear."

"happy valentine's."