He went to his inner chambers to disguise himself but then he realised he could not pull off a disguised tour around Mathura without breaking his no lies moral. Frustrated with himself he sent for Dhriti.

Within minutes not only Dhriti. But nakul and Sahadev also came glad at the news that he was awake and sent for them.

"Bhaiya!" he heard a chorus as he raised his eyebrow when suddenly he was choked as he felt their arms around him.

"Don't you ever leave us like that again, we almost lost you!" Nakul said his voice muffled as yudhishthira unknowingly murmured 'I would have been happier if I died'. This statement of his shocked them as they looked at him in shock and he looked down embarrassed.

"What did you just say?" Dhriti managed to say as Yudhishthira said "Never mind." His tone final.

"Look around you, Bhaiya, life is beautiful, look at the flowers blossoming, the dew drops at sunrise, life is too short to focus on your problems, because later only the memories we can make count, no one knows what will happen. So just enjoy the present!"

They took him to the palace gardens as he felt the lush grass under his bare feet. He felt strange and vivid value in all the earth around him, in the grass under his feet; he felt the love of life in all living things.

A faint smile flickered across his lips, then fell as he thought. ' I don't think I've ever loved the world like you do. I remember being afraid of it. And then angry with it. And then just — deciding not to feel too strongly about it.

And there on the lush grass he stood, the most beautifully broken thing that ever existed, In the gust of eve, amidst the blend of twilight, he was more than one's mind could see, and eyes could imagine. Feeling the beauty around him.

"How about we all go and trouble bhrata bheem and bhrata arjun in the nagar brahman?" Nakul suddenly said as yudhishthira chuckled remembering why he sent for dhriti.

"Well, that was exactly why I sent for you!" Yudhishthira said as they all faked gasps.

"Pinch me." Dhriti said as nakul happily obliged and piched her making her scream in frustration and sahadev gently slapped nakul's hand away and caressed dhriti's arm. Yudhishthira did not miss the love struck look in sahadev's eyes. No wonder he was always protective of her when others teased her. He had earlier thought he wanted Dhriti to feel welcomed, but this was a lot more.

He wanted to gasp right there when he realised that sahadev had feelings for Dhriti, while she had no idea about the effect she had on him. He had hidden it well all along but yudhishthira could not miss it. This was going to be one hell of a nagar brahman, with one love struck brother, one lunatic brother and a crazy sister.

~~~~~~''

I was ajatshatru, nakul was vulkul, sahadev was vandev or the baby of the group, and dhriti preferred to go with Diana.

"Ouch, vandev stop irritating me!" Nakul said as we made our way through the local market and I furrowed my eyebrows , sahadev had done nothing yet.

"I did not do anything!" Sahadev bit out and I silently agreed with him.

"You breathe too loud!" nakul said as Dhriti just continued too walk ahead of all of us. I could see the salty drops from her eyes, she had a lot of memories here, with Deepika, alone desiring revenge, with me, this place meant a lot for her.

"I didn't know that the city visit was so interesting. Bheem and Arjun always do this, but I never ever thought of trying it out. It's really an amazing experience." I said as she came out of her trance. She quickly wiped off the salty drops from her eyes. Thankfully no one except me noticed. She begged me with her eyes to stay quite about it and I obliged being the amazing brother i am.