Devika's 'mint kheer'

Devika's pov

There was no day like today, his confession left a forever imprint on my heart.. I couldn't believe it, I was looking at myself and blushing continuously.. I can't help it!

I quickly stole revati di's white lehenga and blushed... He liked white..I never thought that someone would matter soo much to me in a day..

yuddhishtir's pov

I was continuously smiling remembering her touch, my brothers were thinking I went insane cause I rarely smile but here I'm smiling from the bottom of my heart.. I could see she was hiding something from me, something hurtful and I decided to talk to her..

Devika's pov

 Typically, being in love with someone means you want to spend as much time with them as possible. Even if you're busy, you probably find yourself arranging your schedule to see your partner. That's what was happening to me, I had everything and every work to do but I was working at a rapid speed..

 "DEVIKA DI!" I heard subhadra yelling in my ear and shaking me holding me by my shoulders.. 

 "Umm, yeah, what happened? I'm here, I was just daydreaming about him-" wait! I just said too much! She shouldn't know, I looked down blushing as a evil smirk adorned my subhi's face..

"Nothing subhi! I'm jUst going to the kitchen, I need umm, I need to get mint leaves, yeah, mint leaves" I said forming a random excuse and rushing out of the room blushing heavily without waiting for her answer..

I rushed to the kitchen, I had to stay true to my excuse, and there I saw nakul and sahadev, I bit my tongue, I swear fighting jarasandh was easier than not blushing and always being caught.. 

"Pranipat rajkumari, can we help? " thesE twins asked politely.. "ummm, I-"his face came before my eyes, I don't know why, everywhere I see him.. "uhh- I - I mint... White.. Rice.yeah! I came to make a mint kheer! " I said and I internally facepalmed, does something called mint kheer even exist? Geez girl, love has made you insane.. 

 "Sorry rajkumari, but according to our knowledge there is nothing like mint kheer!" They both said as I bit my tongue ..

 "You see, it's my private recipe" I lied straight.. They both looked at me as it I were a alien from Pluto.. I cleared my throat and began my leçture "" You see rajkumar nakul and sahadev, we all  are gonna overeat junk food at bhaiya krishna and bhama di's wedding and mint helps with digestion so I will makeke mint kheer as everyone likes kheer. " I completed as they both left... 

I say as I started cooking mint kheer with no idea how to do it and of course dreaming about him...

But is everyone my enemy? "Di!" Bhadra bursted in as she continued "will you help me if you are done day dreaming about your knight in shining armour?" She asked faking innocence.. "Bhadra, another word and I will announce your crush on arjun right now and yes I'm coming" I said strictly, I swear I blushed sooo much that my cheeks might be permanently red btw they'll go well with my white dress..

~~~~

Late and boring update, I know..

anyways, what is poor yuddhi suffering due love insaness with his teasing pro brothers?

I wanted to make this chapter hilarious because we all are stressed due to exams, did I succeed?

don't forget to VOTE AND COMMENT..