Hidimb and Hidimba

Triple update!!!!!!!

~~~

After a year

On the other hand...

4 pandavas and kunti were in rakshasvrat... the younger 3 were in kunti's arms as bheem was strolling in nearby land..

He saw a beautiful girl... or rather rakshasi....

Bheema looked at her and his heart went straight out of him and melted into her. She smiled and he wanted to take her in his arms and lay her down right there beside his mother and brothers.

Not looking directly at him, she said softly, "Who are you, mighty one? Hasn't anyone warned you about this jungle? Did no one tell you this is Hidimba vana?"

A pleasant heat suffused Bheema. "Hidimba vana? Who is Hidimba?"

"My brother, the rakshasa who sent me to bring him your warm carcasses. He sits on a tree, licking his lips that he will drink your blood."

Bheema laughed as if nothing could be more amusing. Her eyes straying to the sleepers under the tree, Hidimbi said, "Who are they? She is beautiful still, though she is not young any more. What is she to you?"

"My mother and my brothers. But tell me, lovely one, how is it you stand talking if your brother sent you to kill us and bring us to him warm?"

The dusky beauty flushed; he saw her delicate body quiver. His gaze roved shamelessly over her. She whispered, "I came to feast on your flesh. But when I saw you, something strange happened to me."

"And what is that?"

She blurted desperately, "I fell in love with you! Come away with me. I can fly through the air. I will take to the mountains. We shall be lovers forever among hidden caves where Hidimba will never find us. Come, my love, we must fly. My brother will be here any moment, it has been months since he drank bright human blood."

She glanced nervously over her shoulder. Bheema said, "My mother and brothers are more precious to me than my life. And you want me to fly away with you, leaving them at your brother's mercy?"

"We will take your mother with us. I can grow twice as tall as I am now and carry her."

"And leave my brothers, who love me more than their lives?"

Neither of them noticed that they were not alone any more. In the branches of a nearby mango tree, a long hirsute fiend crouched among the ripening fruit, his eyes slitted at what he heard.

Hidimbi had tears in her eyes. "I didn't mean to upset you. I am lost in love with you, Kshatriya: more than ever now, when I hear what you say. I will bear you, your mother and your brothers, too, through the sky. But we must go!"

In his tree, Hidimba's eyes blazed and he gave a low chuckle at Bheema's reply.

"Can't you see they are sleeping? They have had a long journey and I will not disturb them. I am not afraid of your brother. I am Bheema, the wind's son and fate has brought me here today to rid this jungle of its devil."

He took her hand and placed it on his arm.

"Feel these arms. Aren't they strong enough to kill your brother?"

He heard a cackling laughter and turned to find hidimb and a fierce battle ensued with the death of hidimb while listening to the fighting noises his brothers and mother came and stood rooted..

While kunti noticed hidmba and asked her "Who are you? And why are you here, watching the rakshasa and my son fight?"

~~~~~~~~~

Your love made me update soon, dear readers..

Any guesses, about what will happen next.. 

Spoiler- There is a mojor plot twist..

Also Yudhishthira and pandavas are not reuniting soon, i have some other things to finish in this story before they reunite

If you liked this please vote and comment...