Love hurts

Devika's pov

I decided to go with subhadra as I was blushing. The dasis were looking at me as if I were insane, I swear I looked like a idiot. 

Subhadra pulled to me a corner as her expressions turned grave, I saw her playful face serious, "Didi! I know you love the yuvraj, buu-uut you know you can't marry him, you know why." she said as we both had tears in our eyes, i knew why, i knew this was coming...

But I wasn't ready for it, I can't loose him.. I ran away from there with tears, I could not let him be another's.. I ran to my room with tears.. but on the way I met him, I could see the signs of stress on his face and dejection, If only I could warn him about everything, hug him and protect him..

My chain of thoughts was broken as I saw him catch the tear without letting it fall down which escaped through my right eye, "The floor cannot be lucky to have this pearl." I heard him as my insides broke down..

"Sivi kumari, don't cry, nothing can break you, you are strong remeber wasting your tears is not necessary.." i heard him say as he caressed my hair lovingly, I just wanted to tell him I was crying for him.

"You are right yuvraj, my mascara is too expensive to be wasted for the inevitable, but my actions and love can change it.." I said as I snuggled into him, I know being unmarried proximity is not very holy but i need him right now..

He deserved to know, I thought.. "I hate you, I can't marry you." I said as I ran away from there leaving him confused and it tears..

~~~~~~~

Yudhishthira's pov

I don't know how long I was there sitting alone her words ringing in my ears, but her eyes betrayed what she said her eyes screames true love..

I was broken beyond repair, I never waited for anyone as I waited for her, no one in the world had power to stop dharmaraj but she did and shall always, he would only love her and none else can be the ruler of his heart, if she did not love him he would die unloved only..

Author's pov

Pain is the price of love, we agreed to pay it when i opened my heart

Every hello comes with the knowledge there shall be a goodbye

Every embrace comes with a certainity there shall be a last...

But still love defeats all and our love shall prevail.. they thought together alone in thier own chambers..

~~~~~~~

What demons of fate are awaiting these two?

Where are the younger pandavas?

Why did devika said she hated yuddi?

What did she know and yuddhi did not?

Did you like it? I thought abt making their love a little poetic.. and btw in all these events the kheer burned in the kitchen, anyone wants to have it? It is on auction.. XD

DO VOTE AND COMMENT..,