30

It is morning, Jungkook is still in the hospital. His shift just got finished and ready to get out. His friends are waiting for him, sitting on the sofa of his office. Jungkook finish changing his clothes.

"Let's go" he said to his two friend who have their eyes close. His two friend both open their eyes and stand up lazily. They walk until they reach the exit door. They go to Jungkook car and enter. Jungkook drive the car to CROWN UNIVERSITY.

After 30 minutes, they arrive at  the university. The three come out at car. Their are many students just go arrive in there, one of them are Jungkook's friends and twin. "Here. Come pick me up on afternoon" Jungkook said, giving his car key to Soo-hyun. Students are looking at the trio. "Okay" Soo hyun and Taemin sign 'ok'. 

"Their are many beautiful girls here" Taemin said looking at the students. Soo hyun smack his head. "Stop looking at the girls. They will think you are a pervert" he said. "Anyway, we are going" he said grabbing Taemin to the car no before waving his hand to Jungkook who wave back.

Jungkook walk to his friend and twin. "Good morning, everyone" he said to them who greet back. Taehyung kiss his cheek and hug him. "Bro, you look like dead" Mark said. "Did you not get sleep?" Chae ask his twin. "I'm in hospital last night" he said.

Jungkook's pov

"Who is the two you with?" Yoongi ask me. "The boy who is wearing black is Taemin and the other one is Soo-Hyung. They are my friends in the hospital." I said to them. "Let's go inside guys. We will get late if we didn't" Hwasa said.

We walk in the hallway. While we was walking, we are talking with each other. "That Taemin. I think I heard that name before" Jennie said, frowning. "Where did we heard it again?" she ask Jisoo who is looking at her phone. "He is the guy who flirt with a girl in a cafe before but got rejected" she said to Jennie. I chuckle.

"So, he is a playboy?" Lisa ask me. "Yes" I simply said. "Wait, your friends with a playboy?" Taehyung ask me. "Yes, baby" I said, ruffling his hair. "You ruin my hair" Taehyung pout making me coo silently.

"But honestly, you look like a zombie" Hoseok said. "Based from me, you may collapsed if you didn't sleep well. Your tiredness will kill you too" Namjoon said. I hum as an answer. "Kook, you need to sleep" Taehyung said but I shook my head. "Don't worry, brother-in-law. My twin is strong even if he didn't sleep two days he will stay strong" Chae said, putting his arm on my shoulder. "But-" "No buts" I said, putting a finger infront on his lips.

We enter the classroom. We sit besides each other on the center. "Exam is near." Jin said. "Argh, I hate exam" Jackson said making us laugh. "You always hate exam" Hwasa said. "How about we will have group review" Jimin said, looking at us. "Okay but who's house?" Tae ask. "My twin's house" Chae said. "Okay" all of them agreed. "We will go there on Sunday. Tae, come pick me up" Lisa said. "Me too" Hwasa, Jackson, Mark, and Hoseok said. Yoongi groan and nod. "JK, just text me the address. Me and Jinnie will just come in there" Namjoon said to me which I nod. "I will join this couple" Jimin said, pointing Namjin. "Where joining too" Rose, Jennie and Jisoo said.

TIME SKIP

Uni is finish. I'm waiting for Soo-Hyun and Taemin. I'm with the others right now. After a while, I see my car entering the University. The car stop infront of us. Soo-hyun and Taemin come out and greet me. 

"Yow, JK" Taemin said with a big smile. "Oh, who's them?" Soo-hyun ask me as he find them unfamiliar. "They are my friend, my twin and this is my boyfriend" I said as I grab Taehyung waist. "Hi pretty" Taemin said, waving his hand to Chaeyoung. I shake my head. They didn't know who is my twin is but they know that I have a twin.

"You are beautiful" Taemin flirt. "I'm always beautiful" my twin sass making us chuckle. "O-oh not like that. You are shining in my eyes. I can't keep my eyes from you when I arrive here. You catch my eyes. Your face that bring shine in my life. I know your the one for me" Taemin said winking at her who rolled her eyes making me chuckle. Taehyung look at me. "Why?" I ask him. "Are you going to the hospital again?" he ask me. "Yes, baby. They need me there. Don't worry, I will not go tomorrow night" I said, pecking his lips. We turned our head to Taemin.

"Yah, don't flirt with her" Jackson said, putting his arm on her shoulder. "But wh-" "Taemin come here. Stop flirting with my twin" I said to him who look at me with wide eyes. "Wait. She is your twin?" he ask me. "Yes" I said as I laugh.

Soo-Hyun join me too. "Your face is funny" Soo-hyun said between his laugh. "You should stop flirting with anyone" I said. Taemin come to us. "Your right. I should stop being a playboy."  he said. "That's right" Soo-hyun said to him, patting his back.

Before anyone can say something else, we heard a scream. "HELP!" We see a man in 40s having a unconscious man with blood all over his white shirt. Me, Taemin, and Soo-hyung immediately run to help the man.

We laid the unconscious man infront of the entrance door. I rip the bloody man shirt and check his pulse. "Taemin, get the kit on my bag. The green one" I said as I get my handkerchief to cover the blood on the wound. "Hyun, call an ambulance" I said.

Taemin come back with the kit. Suddenly, his pulse stop. "Shit" I can't help but to curse. I CPR him. "Incubate him fast" I said. After 5 minutes, his pulse came back but his wound. "Kook the wound" Hyun said, looking at the wound. "He got shot when I see him" the man in 40s said.

"We don't have time. I will surgery him now" I said. "WHAT?!?!" the others shout. "You will assisting me" I said to Hyun. "Check his pulse every 5 minutes, Min" I said to Taemin who nod. I wipe an Povidone-iodine around the wound.

"Hand me the Scalpel" 

I open the gun shot wound. Bloods splash around my face and stain my clothes. "Pad" I said. Soo-Hyun hand it to me. I quickly put it around. The ambulance arrive and help us to put the unconscious man on the stretcher. I quickly enter the ambulance with the man. Soo-Hyun and Taemin get on the car.

Before we go, I call my twin. "Get my bag. Come to the *** Hospital. Get my clothes too. I don't have extra clothes" I said and the door of the ambulance close.

____________