𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖊𝖎 𝖄𝖎𝖓𝖌'𝖘 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 (1)

꧁𓊈𒆜🅵🅾🆄🅽🅳 🅵🅰🅼🅸🅻🆈𒆜𓊉꧂

𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝕿𝖜𝖔: 𝕱𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖂𝖊𝖎 𝖄𝖎𝖓𝖌'𝖘 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑 (𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 1)

It's been an entire week since Wei Ying, Wei WuXian has arrived in the lives of Hua Cheng and Xie Lian. The more Wei Ying stayed the more the got to know him. From what they know, Wei Ying is kind. . .

Too kind. . .

Occasionally he had nightmares about his past. He'd wake up cring out for his Shijie. Sometimes it's someone called Qing-jie and sometimes he calls out for his 'Lan Zhan' (Who is this Lan Zhan guy? Hua Cheng just wanted to know. No ill intention, he swear)

There are many other people he call out in his dream but these three were the people he called out more for. When he wakes up the very next day, he forgets about the nightmare and continues his day like usual.

Between these incident, Hua Cheng found another wandering soul in Ghost city. She wore the Wen sect robes. She seems to contain a lot of resentment in her. He knew Wei Ying used to protect the Wen Remnants before his death. He also knew that they were all dead too. Could she be one of them. He approached the lady. He found out that her name is Wen Qing.

"Tell me Lady Wen are you familiar with the Yiling Laozu?"

". . . WuXian. . ? Yes--- As you may know, Hua Chengzhu, He-- he protected us. . . My family. . "

Ah-- so she's this Qing-jie Wei Ying calls out for.

"Would you like to see him again, Lady Wen?"

"You-- You know him--?? He's here--??"

"A-Ying is currently residing in the Paradise Manor"

". . ."

". . ."

--Awkward silence---

"A-Ying. . .?"

"Ah you see we have a little situation here. Wei Wuxian shattered his soul when he died. His main soul, which is now residing with us, is merely 5 years old. He doesn't have his memories beyond that age. . ."

"Oh. . . Can his soul be. . . Fixed. . ?"

"Yes his soul can be fixed. We need to find rest of his soul first."

Wen Qing just nodded. She seems more saddened. The thought of Wei Wuxian not recognising her hurt her deep inside. It's a know fact that Wen Qing cares for Wei WuXian even if she would never admit it out loud. Afterall they used to be family for a year before the disaster happened. Hua Cheng could sense this.

"He might recognise you. He doesn't have memories but his soul would recognise you. He does dream about. . . Everything"

Wen Qing smiled. A small genuine smile. She lost her family. Popo, uncles, A-Ning,.WuXian. . A-Yuan. . A-Yu. . Little A-Yuan and A-Yu How her little nephew and niece lost their lives. . .

She resented them all.

For taking away her family

For destroying her everything

Those ruthless monsters didn't even cared if A-Yuan and A-Yu were children or not

They killed them too

(Wen Qing don't know A-Yuan is still alive at Gusu. She thinks that he's dead And A-Yu is my OC Wei DaiYu.)

She quietly followed him through the strange city she ended up in. She can meet Wu--- A-Xian. She can meet her little brother again. The person who selflessly protected her family. A part of her family. She's happy. Even if A-Xian won't remember her, she doesn't care. She can always restart her relationship with little A-Xian. A carefree soul filled with innocence of childhood. She can give him more happy memories along with his new. . . Friend? Brother? Gaurdian? Whoever Hua Chengzhu is for him. . .