𝕻𝖆𝖗𝖙 3: 𝕱𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞 𝖇𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌

Part 3: Family bonding

Another week passed by. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng were able to detach, stabilize and calm down the fragment of soul they found. Once the broken fragment is taken away from the object of its connection, whether a human or just any object, the soul will grow resentful and agressive. So it was important to detach the connection as soon as possible. Since the fragment was small it was easy for them to do so. But it took almost a whole day to calm down the soul fragment and put it in a state of stasis. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng knew it'd be much harder in the future. This soul was a very small part, hence they were able to manage it without much effort. The bigger the fragment, the more tougher it'd be.

Meanwhile Wei Ying grew more and more close with his Geges. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng too, loves their little sunshine a lot (Yes, Wei Ying is their sunshine now and no one can tell them otherwise! They have a strong bond with him). Wen Qing too grew close with the other. Wei Ying loved to cling into his Qing Jie. Wen Qing and Hualian also had some bond between them. They too grew closer, like a family.

That week all four of them hung out a lot. Hua Cheng brought new robes for both Wei Ying and Wen Qing. Wen Qing tried to deny the gift but Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were both stubborn. Wen Qing finally gave in. They had their bonding times, especially in Puqi shrine. That place was Wei Ying ’s favourite too. He enjoyed walking in the field and chattering with the villagers. Wei Ying was healing too. He was more happier than he was before. Hualian was more than happy to see this. Wen Qing accompanies them everywhere too. She has also became an important past of their lives in such a short time.

Currently both Wen Qing and Wei Wuxian were sitting on the balcony. Wei Ying was wearing his new robes that looks similar to Hua Cheng’s but with his signature black and red. Both Hua Cheng and Xie Lian were away that moment. Wen Qing was reading something while Wei Ying was drawing his small family. He put down his brush and proudly looked at his new drawing. Excitedly, he got up and ran towards his jiejie. Wei Ying was sure she would love it.

“Qing jie Qing jieee”

Wen Qing sighed and put her book down. She looked at Wei Ying.

“What is it now A-Ying?”

“Jiejie!! Look at what A-Ying drew!!”

“Oh? What did A-Ying draw?” She asked curiously. He shyly gave her the drawing which mildly amused Wen Qing. Wei Ying rarely get shy. She looked at the picture and felt something warm within her soul.

It was a painting of four adults and a small child, so childish and cute. On the sides stood two figures that looked like His Highness Xie Lian and Hua Chengzhu. In between them was a small child and a woman that looked like herself and Wei Ying. Not gonna lie, together all for of them looked like a family; Xie Lian and Hua Cheng being the parents, and Wen Qing and Wei Ying being their kids.

S̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶d̶ ̶l̶o̶o̶k̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶N̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶i̶c̶t̶u̶r̶e̶

The drawing was so cute and childish J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶A̶-̶Y̶u̶a̶n̶ d̶r̶e̶w̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶t̶

“D-Did you like it?” He asked in a small voice, so shy.  J̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶l̶i̶k̶e̶ ̶N̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶d̶o̶. S̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶N̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶