"We just talk about it last night and you don't believe me?"

"Calm down Serkan, I have read the report that there is fight happened here yesterday. So I stopped by."

Eda giving a smile and Serkan caught it and Volkan smile too.

"Wait, both of you are knowing each other?"

"Yes, I met him because I need help to find you." She explain calmly.

Serkan keep watching his friend because feel weird.

"Yes , she is. Sometimes I give the updates about you to her. She was so desperate, if you see it, maybe you will understand."

Serkan silent for a second and then smile,

"Yes you're right. Lets join breakfast with us, I think Linda is preparing everything in the kitchen."

"Okay."

"Maybe I'll take a shower quickly and Eda too." He wink at her and touch her shoulder to make her turn around then leave Volkan sit in the table alone.

While walking in the corridor on upstairs. He quickly grab her hand and pull her into his bedroom.

"What are you doing?!" she's almost scared.

"How do you know him?"

"What do you mean?"

"How do you know Volkan and when I introduce you to him?"

Eda giving a deep look at his eyes.

"What were you thinking, Serkan? I don't like your question!"

"Just answer, when?"

"If you don't remember, then let it be like this."

"Eda, please. I don't ask for more." He begging and release her hand.

She saw there is a pain in his eyes and his tone.

"When you try to find where is your dad, and you invite him to come at office. 2 months before our wedding, if you remember."

"Thank you for answering." He move backward, "And we meet in the downstairs. After the breakfast I'll take you home."

"No, thanks. I'll go by myself." She adjust her brunette wavy hair and leave.

A lot of thinking while in the shower make him got a flashback which cause a little headache. He come the memory after his plane fall in the forest. He got pain, injuries in everywhere. He keep try to crawling move out. His head spinning and keep crawling as much as he can through the tree. He saw so much blood in his arms. And screaming with all the power left, "HEEELP!!!"

Suddenly the flashback disappear. He start to wear a brown pants and white shirt. When walking down to the table. Volkan still stay there and talking to Linda.

"Where is Eda?" Volkan ask

"She will ready in a minute." He answer.

Just like his wish, a strong hot and sexy fragrance appear from behind, so it's enough to make everyone turn around to see her. She's in brown short dress with a small white blazer with short sleeves and brown short boots make Serkan speechless. Once again he look at Volkan.

"Gunaydin." She said with smile to everyone.

"Gunaydin." Volkan smile too.

Serkan scanning her up and down then wake up to moving the chair backward, so she can sit beside him this time. After she sit, accidentally her hand hit the glass and the glass fall but in a second, Serkan catch it like The Flash. And everyone shock.