Goh: wow is that really a key stone?

(Y/N): welcome to the gang (shows mega ring)

Goh: oh yeah you have acces to mega evolution too.

(Y/N): (shows left arm) for mega evolvution and (shows right arm with his black Z power ring) for Z moves.

Ash: thank you Korrina 

Korrina: try it on for size.

Ash: right, (puts the glove on) wow. (The key stone glistens and glows as Lucario uses its aura powers)

Goh: hey, that looks like ot can mega evolve right now.

Gurkinn: no that is impossible. For a Pokémon to mega evolve it's trainer needs a key stone and must resonate with the mega stone the Pokémon is holding. Each Pokemon species that can mega evolve has it's own mega stone and for Lucario, one needs Lucarionite and so, Ash and Lucario, you'll need to go on a search for a lucarionite. The act of simply holding a key stone will heighten Lucario's aura power.

Ash: huh? (Looks at it as Lucario begins walking) right.

(Lucario goes to a railing and using its aura and holding it's arms out)

Gurkinn: it looks like it's starting to sense it.

Korrina: from the direction of mega island.

Ash/Goh/(Y/N): mega island?

(We cut to them travelling by boat)

Gurkinn: quite impressive that's it's able to sense the lucarionite so quickly. That's proof positive that the powerful bond formed between the two of you runs very deep.

Goh: they were initially drawn to each other while Lucario was still a Pokemon egg.

(Memwores back to riolu's first day of being hatched as they approach closer and can see the island)

Korrina: that's mega island.

Gurkinn: it suddenly appeared one day. We wlewrntbwe could find all kinds of mega stones there.

Korrina: that's why people started to call it mega island.

Gurkinn: maybe that's why many wild Pokémon that can mega evolve have gathered there.

Goh: the there are lots of Pokemon!

(Y/N): hear that venusaur we're close to getting you a venusaurite.

(Venusaur looks ready)

Goh: Venasaur too?

(Y/N): yeah after witnessing lopunny mega evolving it wants to get stronger.

(They get closer as Ash and Lucario look at it as something erupts from the water as a gyarados jumps over them)

Ash: a gyarados. (Smiling) I'm feeling an adventure coming on!

(They ready land)

Ash: okay we're off.

(Y/N): us too.

Gurkinn: right take care. Now (winks at Korrina) make sure you keep an eye on them.

Korrina: grandfather (winks back) I've got this.

(They begin the climb as Lucario and Pikachu sense something as there's a glowing red light)

Goh: wow you really found it fast huh.

Ash: let's go see.

(They go into the cage as it begins moving)

(Y/N): it's moving!