[ hugs & cuddles day. ]🌻

The next dawn, two males were sleeping on their shared bed. They were tired because of the outing. "What time is it, Tae" Jungkook with his face submerged on the former's chest, asked.

Taehyung turned towards the lampstand and peeked at the alarm clock. "4 am, love," he rasped, mildly.

The elder of them quickly went inside the duvet because of the cold. "I don't want to go to school today," He grumbled, closing his eyes. Jungkook laughed, still having his face on the taller one's chest.

"I want to cuddle you all day" Jungkook murmured, tenderly. That was it, now that the younger has said it— they'll cuddle all day and all night; no questions. "Okay, then, no school today?" Taehyung inquired with an amazed expression. He was so happy!

Jungkook acknowledged with a Lil smile as his lips curved up— suddenly Taehyung's lips were on his.

"nooo noo," Jungkook propelled him back. "I allowed cuddling!! No, no kisses until the kiss day!" Jungkook turned towards the opposite position as the elder kept denouncing him while planting butterfly smooches on his nape.

"It's tomorrow, Tae!! Don't be so impatient!" the younger giggled gently. "Okay then, I will kiss you all day tomorrow and you won't complain. Deal?" Taehyung breathed by the crook of his neck.

"Fine!" Jungkook pouted to himself.