[ taeddy day. ]🌻

The exams were beginning from today. Taehyung, being the temporary principal, was taking an around in the hallways. It was until he encountered his fiancé in his favorite class as an invigilator. He paused in the tracks.

The guy leaned on the door frame with a large pout on his face. As speedily as the pupils glanced up, he promptly changed his expression. "How's the question paper, children?" The chemistry teacher cum principal asked. "Freshly printed, Mr. Kim" Jungkook scorned tucking the strand of his hair behind his ear.

"I would demand your silence since the pupils are writing their exams."

When the elder didn't acknowledge, Jungkook fended off his gaze from the elder, who was beaming at him with an unreadable sentiment. The smaller male approached his fiancé, who was now standing by the podium.

"Stop staring at me, Taehyung!" Jungkook reprimanded, rumbling in his ears. The younger stayed beside him. Both the guys had their arms folded against their chest as they eye-ed at the undergraduates and then at one another.

"What can I do? I know— what to use my eyes for," he paused as his fingers reached his partner's hair, unlocking his strand from the back of his ear, affectionately. "To admire the surrounding beauty."

Jungkook felt his bread cheeks blazing hot. The younger slapped his upper arm.

"Please go blind,"

"I am already in your love" Taehyung cheesily blurted before passing a tiny-pocket size teddy bear to the younger.

"You have a huge taeddy bear. Wait till we reach home baby," Taehyung husked, indicating to himself. The younger suffered from his heart thumping against his chest. "Hey, write in your paper, why are you writing in his, huh!?" Taehyung before blowing a kiss in the air, stealthily, sauntered out.