[ chocolate day. ]🌻

Taehyung was never a big fan of chocolates, he doesn't like them and Jungkook is thoroughly aware of this. That's the reason why he did not foresee any chocolates from the latter.

It was afterward when the shorter male was relaxing in the staff room and a pile of pupils invaded his time.

"Mr. Jeon!! Principal sir is looking for you," one of them declared. Jungkook frowned at them. The principal generally called him through the peon or gave him a call on his phone. Jungkook, not putting a considerable amount of thought, got up from his chair.

"What was the need for all of you to come here huh!?" he gingerly admonished the undergraduates, who clumsily laughed, striding out with the teacher.

Jungkook deliberately drove his way towards the principal's room. It was when he saw a not-so-expected figure resting on the principal's armchair. Jungkook tch'ed consciously.

How could he forget? The dean was out of town and Taehyung, being the great son he was—was handed over the responsibility of the school?

No miracle; the juniors appeared to inform him that the "temporary" dean was searching for him. "Have a seat, Kook" Taehyung enacted his father's tone, causing the younger to grunt scuffling.

"Why did you call me, Mister!?" Jungkook, in a furious tone, asked. The fellow had a lot of work to do, he had to prepare a question paper for the upcoming semester exams. "Is this how you talk to the principal, KoOk" Taehyung leaned his back on the armchair and alluded to the younger.

Jungkook, curling his arms over his chest, glanced away with a glower. It was until Taehyung got up from his chair, merely to lean on the table from the other side. The guy altered the younger's wheelchair closer to him.

"Kim Taehyung you're— "Jungkook gaged as the bar of chocolate was hustled into his mouth to stop him from disagreeing.

"Eat it and then kiss me" Taehyung created a kissable pout for the younger. Jungkook shrieked at his face. "You undoubtedly seem to enjoy these valentine weeks huh, Kim" Taehyung clicked his tongue at the younger's remark.

"You won't get any of my kisses till the kiss day," Jungkook blurted inducing Taehyung to let out a loud whine "Oh come on babyyy, don't be like that!!!"

"Kiss the mirror till then" Jungkook got up with the chocolate bar in his palm. "Enjoy Kim". The smaller one was the one to wink, this time sauntering away.