[ rose day. ]🌻

"Mr. Jeon!" a pupil called, inducing the male to stop wandering. "Are you teaching in the sixth lecture?" the fellow inquired, inhaling thickly. The teacher frowned. "Apparently, I am!" his approach produced the student to swallow.

"May I ask why, dear?" Jungkook urged. "A-actually, Mr. J-Jeon," he wobbled as the lecturer turned towards him, pausing chest to chest with his student. "Go ahead, I'm listening." He actioned him. "Actually- sir, we were celebrating r-rose t-today in the 6th period," the boy asserted.

Jungkook clasped his jaw. Why did they come to school? To celebrate rose day, sunflower day, or to study? "No one is celebrating anything. I am going to take the lecture and- tell your classmates, too. I will cut their internals if they are missing from my class." He announced, strolling forward.

"You fellas are not even a bit serious" The faculty member shot him a glare before trudging along. The pupil groaned massively. He promised his girlfriend he would meet her in the sixth lecture- he even assured the whole class that he will persuade Mr. Jeon- but the plight was out of his hands.

Just as formerly, his eyes flickered, an idea exploded into his mind. He realized merely one man could help him.

.

.

.

The sixth period was quick to turn up. All the undergraduates were intently scanning the door frame, even though Mr. Jeon was inside the class. "What are you guys looking out for?" Jungkook inquired, resting by the podium, flipping through the sheets of the twelfth-grade biology workbook.

Not a single replied, instead they inhaled. They were restless for the entry of that precise someone. "Okay, let's start. Please open page number 45-" Jungkook wavered as he caught the sight of the chemistry teacher standing at the door with an indecipherable face.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?" Jungkook asked, raising his brows. "Can I sit here, Mr. Jeon? the staff room has some table work ongoing. The guards are working on it" Taehyung sheepishly grinned. The whole class woho'ed to assert their exuberance and delightment. They knew if Mr. Kim will be here in Mr. Jeon's class, he wouldn't let the fellow teach.

"Silence class!" Jungkook charged. "You can sit elsewhere, Mr. Kim. But not in my class!" The brown-haired guy asserted before turning towards the whiteboard again. "So, are you turning me down, Mr. K- Jeon?" Taehyung mumbled, audible enough for everybody to hear it. "I am certain, Mr. Ki-" Jungkook acknowledged but hesitatingly as he looked at the chemistry teacher, who was eyeing him with hooded eyes.

'This is a goddamn school for god's sake, Tae!' Jungkook squealed internally. "Thank you, Mr. Jeon, for allowing me. I will treat you subsequently" Taehyung wafted a kiss in the air, surreptitiously. The male perched on the vacant desk in the last row.

Jungkook drew a heavy gasp before commencing to caress his forehead. He later glanced at the class. "Okay, so class, please open page number 456." As shortly as the biology teacher proclaimed, the pupil beside Taehyung passed his book towards him. "Page number 456, right?" he confirmed, murmuring to the student, who nodded resolutely.

The brown-haired teacher appeared to describe the diagram, but he was repeatedly disturbed by- "pardon me, sir! Don't you think you have told us the wrong page number?" Jungkook glowered, snooping into his workbook. "No, 456 is the correct page number!" Jungkook smiled sarcastically at the other teacher. "But you didn't say 456, Mr. Jeon! You mentioned page number 654 instead."

This is how Taehyung settled up to play with Jungkook. This is what takes place whenever Jungkook doesn't comply with this class individually. This class was crammed with students who were brats yet were brilliant, one of the reasons why it was Taehyung's favorite.

"You seem a Lil fatigued, Mr. Jeon. Why don't you take a slight rest," Taehyung, with a faint frown, stated dramatically.

Jungkook fairly, being drained out of carrying a one-sided argument with the latter, demanded rest.

Taehyung got up from the desk and reached the podium, where the younger was standing. With an impish glance in his eyes, he winked at the students, who threw air-hugs at their favorite teacher.

"Let's dismiss the lecture here, students. Don't forget to check your Google classrooms for the homework." Taehyung beamed as the students dashed out of the class.

Jungkook leaned on his desk and sighed. "I'm so sleepy" he asserted as his fiancé turned beside him. "Should I lift you and carry you here and there? What say?" Taehyung nudged his partner. "we are in the school, Tae!" Jungkook punched his rib cage, driving him away from himself.

"Oh c'mon I can carry you everywhere" Taehyung laughed, teasingly causing the younger to scoff. "As if you could"

"Are you testing me, Jeon?" Taehyung strode forward as the younger trod rear. "Very much, Kim," Jungkook teased, pressing the elder back. "Where are you running to now, hmm?" The black-haired male drew him to himself, holding his wrist.

"Why do you care?" Jungkook, adjusting his blushy smile, pressed the elder again passing out of the room. As speedily as he turned towards his left, he saw the whole class standing there with roses in their palms.

"Take the advantage of the privilege you have gotten Mr. Jeon" Jungkook tch'ed at his remarks "I hate your guts" Jungkook's breath tethered as his fiance nuzzled his nose into his collar. "And you love it too, don't you?"

Taehyung smirked when he gawked at the smaller male in front of him, who was blushing a wreck. "Such an effect I have on you, Petal."

"You're shameless" Jungkook shoved him aside. He further stepped out and met with a larger sum of pupils standing with roses in their fists. He grimaced as the cluster of pupils initiated to approach him.

"Happy Rose day. Mr. Jeon," everybody murmured, passing him the flowers before he could even question them. They disappeared from his sight. He instantly turned towards his fiancé who showed a grin glued to his lips.

"Happy Rose day, sweets" Taehyung shone before planting a soft peck on his earlobe. Jungkook frowned at his actions. The male then saw the tag hooked up to all the roses.

'To Mr. Kim's petal.'

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU TODAY" the biology teacher yelled, flying behind the male, who rapidly ran elsewhere.

"What is this behavior, Mr. Jeon? This is school nOt yOur living roOm" the former mocked, rushing ahead of his fiance who was chasing him like a double bunny he was.