Chapter 21

August 10.

I went to Draken in the hospital. My injuries were all gone except for some bruises here and there.

"Draken!" I waved at him upon entering his room. "Whatchu doing?" I sat down on the chair near his bed.

"I'm doing good. The injuries are almost healed and I get discharged soon." He grinned at me.

 "That's great! I'm really glad you're fine. I was so worried. In fact, everyone was so worried!"

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys." Draken said, wistfully smiling. "Also I never thanked you for protecting me that night. Even from the bat at first. You and Takemitchy saved my life." 

"Nah man, it was all Takemitchy. Even if I wasn't there, you would have been fine." I say, looking away.

"No, Manishi. Thank you." Draken bowed. 

"oh no no no stop bowing omg." I patted his shoulder. "It's okay, Draken. I know y'all would do the same for me too." 

"Yeah. We definitely would." Draken smiled and I smiled back.

"Heya Draken, howya holding up?" Takemitchy entered the room in his weird clothes making Draken's eye twitch in annoyance. I clicked many pictures and cracked up.

"Huh? Why're you both laughing?" Takemitchy said, nervous.

"I'll leave you both to it. Take care, Draken!" I wave at him and leave. I go to the roof top since that's where Mikey's supposed to be.

"Mikey!" I yell his name.

He stands up and looks at me. "Nishi-chin, what're you doing here? Are you hurt again?" 

"No, no. I was here to meet Draken." Mikey hummed in response and called me to sit with him.

"You always find me when I think about sad things." Mikey says, quietly.

"I told you I'll always protect you, Mikey! Even from your own thoughts." I grinned. Mikey looked at me in awe.

"Thanks Nishi-chin. For everything." He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"No problem, Mikey." We both sat there for a couple of minutes in silence then Takemitchy came up.

"Oh, Manishi-chan, you're still here." 

"I was just leaving." I stood up and dusted my jeans and waved them both goodbye.

I decide to take a walk around and think if I managed to change the plot. My existence alone has changed a lot of things, obviously. I managed to save Pah-chin from going to jail. I saved Takemitchy from getting punched, LOTS OF TIMES. I reduced the time Draken would've taken to reach the hospital. Mikey asked me to help him if he goes out of control and not Takemitchy. Mikey went to the festival with me when in the original plot he doesn't go at all. I became friends with everyone.

This was all minor stuff. Now comes the main problems. I've to save Baji from dying along with Emma, Izana and Draken. While doing that, I've to save everyone else too since the plot now can be unpredictable. 
Eh well, I will  do my best anyways.

--------

"Nishi-chin!" Mikey exclaimed loudly from the phone.

"Yes Mikey?"

"Today is Toman's meeting and we are about to nominate a new third division captain! Be there on time 'kay?<3" He hung up before giving me a chance to reply.

So it's today. Ahahah can't wait to see Takemitchy punch Kisaki. But wait.... Isn't today when Baji leaves Toman as well????

"Are you okay?" I heard Rindou say behind me. We all were finishing our dinner and it was my turn to do the dishes.