Chapter 6

I was really embarrassed to face Baji and Chifuyu again because of what Ran said to them but I decided to squeal about that thing at night.

I went down and saw them waiting for me in front of the reception desk

"The fuck did Annabelle mean by saying take care of our kitten? We don't have any of theirs?? Are they dimwits?" I heard Baji talking to Chifuyu in a loud voice.

"Calm down, Baji. They meant Mani-" Chifuyu tried to explain when I went over to them since I didn't want them to think about what Ran said.

"We're walking?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's near here anyways." Chifuyu replied while Baji just walked in silence.

"I wanna burn a car. I'm hungry." I heard Baji murmur.

"Baji-san NO. You can't just commit arson whenever you're hungry!" Chifuyu told Baji in a scary tone.

"HUH? What the fuck is arson? And who said I can't burn cars?" Baji replied angrily.

This went on until we reached the shop and I just kept chuckling at their banter. It was really amusing to listen to.

We entered the shop and I looked around and right away noticed Angry, Smiley, Hakkai and Mitsuya sitting in the farthest corner. Hakkai was stuffing his face with food and talking to Smiley while Smiley looked angry while smiling which reminded me of one of the future manga scenes where Kisaki shot Chifuyu.

THEY ALL LOOKED SO GOOD! MITSUYA LOOKING HUSBAND MATERIAL LIKE ALWAYS WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL ANGEL LIKE SMILE WHILE HAKKAI LOOKED AWESOME WITH HIS HAIR. THE MANGA DIDN'T DO HIM JUSTICE! SMILEY AND ANGRY LOOKED REALLY CUTE AND I JUST WANTED TO SQUISH THEIR CHEEKS REALLY HARD.

"Baji, Chifuyu, you're both finally here. We grew white pubes while waiting for you." Mitsuya said chuckling, not noticing me standing behind Chifuyu.

"Ya didn't have your damn pubes before?" Baji replied, while laughing loudly which made the whole restaurant glare at him which he didn't notice. Obviously.

"Baji san! Speak lower or they'll kick us out of here too!" Chifuyu said, looking around while apologizing to the people.

Too? I wondered.

They all finally noticed me when I sat down between Chifuyu and Smiley.

"Hey!" I waved at them nervously.

"Who're you?" Smiley said to me bluntly, smiling as always.

"Manishi, nice to meet you." I say smiling at him.

"She took the cat we asked ya'll to take and also told us to go over to play with it whenever we want!" Chifuyu said grinning.

"That's really nice of you, Manishi-san." Mitsuya smiled at me and I screamed, internally. His voice sounded even more seductive in real and pair it with his smile? Absolute killer!

"Oh, I wanted a cat anyways. Also just call me Manishi and drop the formalities!"

"Alright Manishi. I'm Mitsuya and that-." He pointed at Hakkai, still stuffing his face and ignoring my existence, "is Hakkai. He won't talk to you since he gets really nervous while talking to girls. They are Smiley and Angry." He introduced everyone. Smiley was still smiling and Angry still looked angry but they both nodded at me politely.

"I'm hungry, shut yer traps now." Baji said, frowning. We all laughed at him and ordered food.

The time flew by pretty smoothly. I hit it off with everyone almost instantly, especially Chifuyu and Smiley. Even Hakkai smiled at me once which made me feel absolutely amazing. Mitsuya asked me some questions to make me feel included.