Chapter 7

The month flew by in a blink of an eye. I was having so much fun, more than I've had in my entire life honestly.

The training with Ran and Rindou was showing off because I was regularly sparring with them now. We had breakfast everyday together along with dinner sometimes. There were more squealing moments with them which made me die. They actually became very touchy and caring towards me which made me think if this is a Haitani brothers fanfiction written by someone because OH MY GOD??? I absolutely loved it because I was a whore for both of them.

 I also sparred with Baji and Smiley whenever we had time and they taught me extra moves that helped a lot. I hung out with the guys a lot and we also became really close. They sometimes came over to my place and I always had snacks and cold drinks for them and they loved to play with the now grown Kenma. He loved Baji the most and was always found sitting on his lap. 

I had my first day of school tomorrow and I was nervous because it was the day when Takemichi fights Kiyomasa and Mikey and Draken save him.

"Manishi, don't be nervous. If someone bullies you, tell us and we'll take care of em." Rindou said cracking his knuckles. 

"Of course." I replied chuckling while ironing my uniform. It was night time and Ran and Rindou came over. Rindou was playing with Kenma by holding Ran's braids and moving it making Kenma catch it while Ran was polishing one of his baton. 

YES I SAID ONE OF HIS BATONS. HE SHOWED ME HIS BATON COLLECTION AND HE HAD LIKE 30 OF THEM!

"I think I'm gonna go sleep now." I said putting the iron aside and looking at them. "Lock the door before leaving or stay over in the spare bedroom."

I gave them an extra key for my apartment since I was scared of losing mine because I have the memory of a goldfish and they gave me theirs. We've had multiple sleepovers so they knew what to do.

Much to my disappointment, we never slept in the same room to cuddle. 

"Goodnight darling~" Ran said.

 Ran had started calling me different stuff a lot now too. Darling, sweetheart, love, beautiful and more things like that while Rindou called me bitch, idiot, dimwit, dumbass, whore. The difference between both of the brothers was so funny.

"Night, bitch~" Rindou said, still playing with Kenma. I gave him the middle finger and went to sleep.

'Stay calm, stay calm. You're finally meeting the person you need to save the most and for whom you basically came to this world for. Mikey' I tried to give myself a pep talk and went to sleep.

--------------------

Rindou and Ran slept over and were still sleeping when I woke up. Kenma was sleeping on Rindou's face and, cutting off his oxygen- which made me wonder how he's breathing- while he had an arm over Ran's ear. Ran had his arm on Rindou's neck and one leg over his waist. They both slept in really weird positions all the time making them look like they had no bones. I took a picture and went to the kitchen. 

I hate cooking but since I live alone, I try to cook a lot and refrain from ordering since I didn't want to gain more fat than what I already had. I made coffee for myself and decided to make coffee for them too. I left them a note which said -'Good morning guys <3 There's coffee for you both. Lock the house before you leave and have a good day'- and left the house. 

I decided to walk to the school since it was only 10 minutes away. Rindou and Ran taught me how to ride bikes. I wish they taught me how to ride their dicks too. 

*cough*

I went to my class and ignored the extras who were looking at me in confusion and walked over to one of the window seats.