"2 knives five blades" I answered.

I spinned the bottle and it faced Mr. Macavity the mystery cat.

"Truth or Dare"

"Dare"

Easton smirked and looked between me and Mr. Idk what to say anymore. before narrowing his eyes at Mr. Let's just fuck his name.

He whispered something in his ear before moving back to his seat.

Suddenly I felt hot breathe slowly caressing my skin as Mr. Too hot mumbled something and I nearly fainted.

"Say the r word"

He whispered in his usual deep voice as I felt his nose brushing my neck. I looked up to see Rhett holding a handkerchief biting it's corner while he fake sniffled and cried on Aylo's shoulder who was consoling him.

Why are they acting like he's making out with me. They all are high on their own supplies I guess.

"Say no if you're uncomfortable I'll change the dare" Easton said looking a bit unsure and everybody nodded.

Tf? What are they really on?

"No, it's okay"

"Rat"

With that my sweet little piece of shit made his way towards my head and-

Nothing. Duh bitches he's my pet why would I teach him to do anything against me. I just taught him the scratching trick for others not for me.

And- they all weren't looking at me but Mr mystery.

"You didn't do what we told you to did you? " Easton said with a glint of annoyance.

That Mr I'm 'oh so smirky' just smirked.

We played the game for some more time before leaving for our bedroom as it was already ten p.m.

I entered the room and switched off the plug which I used for charging my hidden camera. Settling the camera once I again I slowly tiptoed outside my room.

Sneaking towards the upper area which is still left for me to know about, I made my way upstairs. 3 rooms and an office.
That's it. The upper part wasn't that useful.

But I don't know why something about this place felt wrong. As if everything was infront of me but I still haven't noticed it.

I ignored the thought but made sure I didn't forget it. Each suspicion leads us to a new story, a totally different one and I'm not gonna take any risk.

Wandering for a bit more time I saw a
garden. Different white flowers were all spread in a perfect way.

There was someone beside me. Yeah

I could feel his presence beside me. He was following me since I entered the upper part which was 10 minutes before I left my room.

I acted normally took a deep breath acting as if I didn't notice anything. The moon was behind me. I was in terrace area where the small garden was situated.

I could see a dim shadow which actually could've been ignored easily. But as i knew someone was following me, I did notice.

"Hah, I swear this place is nothing but shit. The upper part was worst. Oh wait- Fwahk" I said or whispered making sure the person could hear me.

I moved towards my room and entered it closing it eventually.

"There you are my hamster I thought I lost ya" I said a bit loudly to make sure the person heard it.

I'm not sure if he/she is still behind the door but I'm not gonna take risk.

Moving on my bed a little to fake the fact that I'm going to sleep I slowly got up 5 minutes later.

Slowly moving towards the switch I turned the lights on to check whether the person entered here or not. Many things were touched especially the notes I carry with myself which were inside my second hoodie.

Yeah, I'm not wearing my hoodie. People here gave me the hoodie I'm wearing.

Then I remembered something. The hidden camera. Slowly taking the hidden camera out I connected it with my phone.

Yeah they gave it back to me. Well not they, Easton did. That sweet fella was feeling sad that I couldn't contact my parents.

Lmao they don't care whether I'm dead or not.

I opened the video and-

Wait what?

Why did he come to my room? After so many years I saw him and this is not something I wanted to see for sure. How was he even related to these people?

Is he the backstabber?

I mean all I know is that someone is betraying this gang but i never got to know the person..

Am I just thinking way too much or...