2

I rubbed my face as the bright sun rays stroked my face

I rubbed my face as the bright sun rays stroked my face. My body was aching and so was my head. I slowly opened my eyes and quickly closed them because I want to sleep more.

I ain't a princess who wakes up slowly at exact five in the morning with perfect combed hairs and no morning breath. Even if I sleep for twelve hours I will still say ' five more minutes' and I know I look like shit after waking up.

I am not ready to face the reality. I'm kidnapped and I won't be able to annoy anyone. This can't be the truth. How will I survive now?

Okay, let's just sleep. Got nothing to do anyways.

After turning and twisting for almost half an hour I got up. That's an achievement because I mostly take 2 hours for this.
Wait how can I turn and twist if I'm tied.

Oh, I just realised only my hands are tied.

I think they know that I'm can't even untie my shoe lace, that's why they tied me with one.

I'm serious for the fourth time this month. They actually tied me up with a long shoe lace. To be honest I'm questioning myself.

What about my self respect? If people I annoy came to know that after annoying a mafia member I'm tied up with a shoe lace, what will they think? Where is everyone? Why am I not questioned?

This is boring. I can't live a simple life.
What about the dumb questions I ask?
Why isn't anyone judging me? Why?
I'm on a verge of crying and panic attack.
Am I not worthy enough to be tied up with a rope? My self esteem just passed away.

"Hey!" An overenthusiastic voice said.

Why is he giving me Halcyon vibes?

"So -"

"Hey my name is Easton, I am two years older than you and I have a question that why are you so cute cause you literally look like a doll. If that offended you in any way then I'm sorry but I can't help it living with these giants are way too difficult than it looks. Anyways I will make sure you love me and so do I"

"Hello long lost friend"

He did a great job but it's time to tell him who's the boss.

"I am Halcyon, two years younger than you and because of your height I might call you a giant but just because you are sweet and just like me I'd like to call you panda. I already like you and I'll make sure you do too" I said and smiled my brightest smile.

- 15 minutes later -

"I do like it but I still prefer-"

- 30 minutes later -

"You're literally meeting me for the first time and already giving me all your details and just ignore I did too" He said with different expressions.

"Kill me for all I care I won't give you anything. Not that I got anything to give you other than some annoying compliments" I exclaimed.