A Chaotic Party 💣Part 2

Start from the beginning

Valentino: Why is that? How come you're not like the others? You are like...nice and respectful.

Y/N: Well...you could say I'm one of a kind.

Valentino smiled and walked away. Y/N continued on with the bartender business.

(PLACE IN YOUR FAVORITE DRINK FROM THE BAR FOR Y/N TO MAKE)

Verosika saw Y/N and walked to him.

Verosika: My oh my...so my boyfriend's a bartender.

Y/N: Yeah what are the odds?

Verosika: (giggles)

Verosika began to sit down on one of the stools.

Verosika: Has things been going well by the way, with Fizzarolli?

Y/N's smile faded.

Y/N: (sighs) No...Fizzarolli's been more of a prick than he usually is. He came here asking for more and more drinks. I'm almost out of stuff.

Verosika: Sorry about that, but some people just aren't meant to change. You need to understand that.

Y/N: I understand that ful—.

(SPLAT)

A cream pie 🥧 flew out of nowhere and landed on Y/N's head. His entire suit was dirty now.

Fizzarolli: (laughs) Geez Reaper, have you and your "girlfriend" going at it under the table?

Several people laughed at Verosika and Y/N. Y/N eyes were herobrine red as a red aura flowed around him.

Y/N: (growling)

Fizzarolli: Hey, Barbie, I'm gonna need a refill for my fans here!

Verosika saw Y/N clench on the side of the table until he actually ripped the piece off. She was scared of what Y/N will do next. However, Y/N closed his eyes and stormed off in a huff. Millie looked at what happened.

Millie: Y/N...

Moxxie: Now I know how he feels about that bastard.
————————————————-

Blitzo was handing out food on a large, black, plate. He delivered some to one of the most known demons in all of Hell...Alastair the Radio Demon.

ALASTOR

ALASTOR

Alastor: Why thank you, young man!

Blitzo: Yeah yeah. Anytime.

Octavia: (clears throat)