Best. Christmas. Ever

***

Third Person P.O.V

"I'm sorry I said those things to you, Vera, I was just angry with you I should have listened to you" Yelena cried over her sister's body Vera slowly brought up her left arm her right in too much pain and stroked her hair the blonde looked over to her sister's face.

"It's okay Lena" She whispered a small smile to reassure her, but she shook her head.

"It's not that's not what sisters do to each other" Yelena continued to cry over her sister.

Vera quietly shushed her and rested her hand on her heart "Well all break people's hearts but they get mended, and everyone makes mistakes it's in our blood".

"So please stop crying!" Vera exclaimed, earning a small laugh at the overdramatic request.

"I'm going to leave Vera, not for long but I need to do a few things before fighting crime with my sister" Yelena sat Vera up against the wall as the brunette felt very limp and immobile.

"Go and sort your shit and come back quick" She attempted to point a finger but couldn't lift her arm up.

"you'll be alright here injured" The blonde questioned trying to get a look at the bullet wound but Vera used the little strength she had to move a little covering up the hole.

"I'll be fine now go" She pressed with a small smile, Yelena hugged Vera and kissed her forehead before running into the night sorting out her problems as fast as she could so she could be back with her sister.

Vera abruptly remembered Kate and a big shot of adrenaline filled her body as she stood up and headed the way Kate went trying to find where she was headed. She found Eleanor and Kate hugging a car that crashed into the side of the wall the Russian restrained from moving any closer letting them have their moment.

She gripped her arm as she headed towards the ambulances but was surrounded by police holding her at gunpoint. She stood confused and tired, her body was going limp again and she slowly descended to the floor the adrenaline died down unable to stand anymore.

"Woah, Woah don't shoot she's on our side" She heard an angelic voice say and she felt someone carrying her accidentally touching her bullet wound making her groan in agony.

"Sorry, sorry" She apologises sitting on the edge of the ambulance "Hey she has a bullet in her could you oh I don't know maybe get it out" Vera looked up to Kate holding the side of Vera preventing her from falling with a very distressed face. Her head rested on the archer's shoulder and she smirked as she felt a hand gripping her waist.