Family

***

Third Person P.O.V

"What the hell was that!"

Vera had just arrived back at her apartment after going back to their meeting spot to see no trace of Yelena. So, she quickly made her way back home to meet her very angry sister.

"Did you tamper with my widow bites?! Because that was supposed to knock him out" She accused, and the brunette only looked down before sighing frustratedly.

"Yes, Yelena I tampered with them because he doesn't deserve to die, he has a family!" Vera yelled slamming the front door closed and heading to her bedroom Yelena was hot on her trail.

"But he ruined my family!" She yelled pointing to herself, the older sister rolled her eyes at this pathetic reason.

"Your family, you mean our family Yelena I'm your sister too, but you always make it about Natasha like I don't even exist to you, tell me why are you actually here I know you don't need my help and you just come out of the blue!?" She shouted, watching Yelena's face going blank.

"Okay I know you want both of us to avenge our sister's death but let me tell you, Yelena I wasn't Natasha's sister okay she was perfectly happy having only one sister, she didn't give two shits about me she would have been perfectly content with just you two and guess what it was just you two!".

"Face it Yelena Nat's dead, people die every day, and they move on, she died saving the world so grow up! Killing her best friend is not gonna bring her back or bring any closure!" Vera pointed to her sister.

"I want you to know Vera, I never thought of you as a sister ever," Yelena said trying to stay composed, she took the butterfly clip out of her hair letting it fall to the floor before she stomped on it. It cracked into a million pieces just like Vera's heart at what her 'sister' said.

The blonde quickly stormed out of the apartment as Vera broke into tears, she knew she never had anyone. No sisters, no mother, no father, no friends no nothing. Instead of wallowing in self-pity she got up and headed toward the archer's apartment.

*****

Clint had just got back to his hotel room turning on the lights with a sigh, but he jumped when he saw the red widow sitting waiting for him. But her face was stained with tears she looked at him.

"Why did you do it?" She asked in a whisper, he immediately knew what she was talking about.

"I thought you killed my family" He sat down opposite her rubbing his hands together slowly.

"No, because you knew who I was you knew I was Nat's sister and you still tried to kill me because you thought I took your family away I would never do that especially since I didn't have a real family why would I take that away from anyone!" She cried out making Clint drops his head in guilt.

"Now I don't want to kill you I want you to suffer unbearable pain, but you already did by losing them Yelena won't stop I got my closure don't try telling her the truth she doesn't listen".

"She's gone crazy"

"She lost her sister" Vera reasoned.

"And so did you"

"Natasha never saw me as a sister, always thought I got in the way and thought I hated Yelena, I wish... I just wished I could've asked her why?" Vera murmured.

"She never even talked about you I don't know why your a brilliant fighter and probably a good friend"

"Maybe you should ask Bucky" She laughed at his clueless face.

"Thank you for saving me from Yelena, but I gotta say you got a good kick on Ya" He chuckled rubbing his stomach.

"Just know Clint that if you need help call me even if I have to fight against my sister" She offered with a serious face.

"I'm glad you got your family back" She stood up and headed towards the door but popped back around.

"Actually, do you happen to have Kate's number? Ya know asking for a friend" She asked to sound normal waiting for his answer as he just chuckled at the Russian.

Word Count:712