1

Olivia's P.O.V

"Ahhhhh Ms Becster! Back again. what did you do this time. Steal. Wait, wait, wait! Was it another fight" Judge Taylor thinks he's hilarious.

"Ha ha you're so funny Judge, I could kill myself with laughter." I said not looking impressed at his attempt at a joke.

"Now now Ms Becster, calm down. Now I'm going to have to put my foot down this time! You can't keep getting into fights and stealing and then doing a little community service and continuing what you're doing!" He said starting to get angry. I mean I didn't get into to a fight this time. I stole something from a school and some other stuff, so what! I mean these people make it out as if I'm killing people and killing everyone, like seriously chill your tits.

pause right here

Firstly my name is Olivia Becster, I'm 15 and to put it simply, I'm a delinquent. i have long dark blonde hair, borderline brunette, naturally sort of have a tan. And no I'm not from here, I am Australian! anyways enough about me, back to the asshole! I mean Judge Taylor.

"Olivia we need to change your ways! Because I know you could be so much! You're a smart kid" he sighed.

"Olivia you have a choice, either jail for 16 months or Camp Green Lake for 16 months" he said. I weighed my options. On one hand you have jail, which is a shithole! And on the other hand you have a camp. Hmmmm I think I know what I'm going to do.

"Camp Green Lake it is Judge Taylor" I said tiredly, as I really couldn't be bothered with today.

He pounded the gavel and said "16 months in Camp Green Lake it is".

And that was it, my fate was to go to Camp Green Lake, my older brother, or well my carer or whatever you want to call him, he is my legal guardian. He just stared at me shaking his head in disapproval. Whatever, I'm off to camp!