Chapter 12 - They're back

Start from the beginning

I watch her. The way her chest rises up and down. Her breathing slow but content. The little snores that come through her mouth. All of it calms me.

She calms me and I don't fucking know why. I've always had anger issues and I'm always needing to let off some steam.

But her. She can stop that with just her presence.

Oh and her touch. Fuck, it's so soft and gentle and as cliché as this sounds it sends sparks through me every time our skin would make contact.

I've fucked and been around many girls but none of them even come close to the same feeling Natalia gives me.

All of this fucking pisses me off. I have never felt anything for anyone. I don't believe in love.

I fuck. that's it. no strings attached.

And the fact that this girl sitting right beside me, her head on my shoulder, has me wrapped around her little finger is pissing me the fuck off.

I need a drink.

It's not long after we arrive back at the house. Natalia still sleeping peacefully on my shoulder. I look at her for a couple seconds before placing a kiss on her forehead and gently shaking her.

couldn't help yourself could you...

Her eyes flutter open, readjusting to the light. Her head lifts off of my shoulder and she looks at me.

"Morning sunshine." i say, no surprise a smirk back and present on my face.

she rolls her eyes at me hiding a smile and mutters a small 'thank you' before hopping out of the car.

Following her into the house, us being the last ones we're greeted with a surprised, proud but angry Antonio.

"Natalia, care to explain what the fuck happened back at the shops?" He asks his daughter with an eyebrow raised.

"i kicked those men- no boys asses." she says smirking probably remembering seeing them on the floor defenceless.

This girl is crazy.

"I see. Come with me, we need to have a little talk." Antonio states walking out of the room.

I can see Natalia's brain working from here. She's trying to figure what's going to happen. Knowing she's not going to move anytime soon i grab her hand and lead her to her fathers office.

I'm getting a fucking drink after this.

what the fuck is going on?

come on can't a girl get a break like i literally just woke up 5 fucking minutes ago.

Mio Dio
(my God)

snapping me out of my thoughts, a hand that i know all too well brings me back into reality.