Chapter 24 ( End)

Start from the beginning

Wei Wuxian being Wei Wuxian , pouted even more and spoke like that,

" Lying is a bad thing, Sang gege!! I know I look cute when I pout. Even Lan Zhan goes crazy when I pout, hmph!"

Xie Lian hide his smile behide his sleeves while Hua Cheng is just stunned by our shameless wwx. Lan Wangji just wants to dig a hole and hide there to escape from this embarrassment. But he can't just leave his Wei Ying alone.

He thought Wei Ying would go straight asking them about why they saved him or how but Wei Ying did none of that. Instead he just casually talk with them , making friends with them. Not mentioning that thing even once .Then he understood , wwx doesn't plan to do it.

They are two estimable person. One is  god and other is a ghost king. It was certainly not a normal thing for them to meddle in the mortal realm's business and even save a mortal going against the nature's law.

Even though Wei Wuxian just wants to thank them for everything they did for him but he doesn't wish  to put them in trouble.  So He is trying to do that in a different way , without reveling the fact that he knows the truth.

Lan Wangji knew how great,kind, selfless person his Wei Ying is , but right now he was feeling extremely proud of him again.

He snapped out of his thoughts and heard Wei Ying saying,

" Sorry for the trouble we caused by coming uninvited. We won't take more of your time anymore. We may take our leave now. "

" No no it's totally fine. It was no trouble, instead we are glad that you liked it here. Right Sang Lang? " He looked at Hua Cheng although he knew Hua Cheng won't say it out.

But to his surprise Hua Cheng said,

" Yes. You can come again. You are welcomed here anytime. " He even gave a smile. His heart clenched as the thought of wwx's leave. They are leaving too soon. He wanted them to stay longer. He now regretting, he should have behaved a little nicer.

Wei Wuxian grinned as he saw the smile.

" Woah Sang gege! You have a beautiful smile. With that handsome face of yours , you should smile more!! Oh shit! I just realized you asked us to come again!! Did I heard it right? I was not dreaming?! "  Wei Wuxian pretend to be shocked with widening his eyes.

Xie Lian and Lan Wangji smiled at his childishness. Hua Cheng scoffed,

" Stop overreacting before I change my mind! "

Wei Ying quickly said, " No No don't. I will certainly come again. Hehe. "

They bid goodbye to each other. Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji was leaving then suddenly Wei Wuxian turned around ,  hugged Xie Lian and Hua Cheng leaving the both puzzled.

Lan Wangji felt a little jealousy but shrugged it off as he saw the most genuine smile on Wei Ying's face.

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng looked at each other from the side and exchanged smile before hugging Wei Ying back.

"Thank you. Thank you so much for everything. I will never forget it. And I... I....*sniff*....... "  he couldn't find any more words since he knows the gratefulness he is feeling can't be expressed in words. He thanked them once more before the breaking the hug.

He looked at them with tears streaming down his face grinned at them. They smiled back at him

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng smiled sadly as they saw their boy's back slowly disappearing from their side .

Xie Lian, " He knows"

"Yes gege"  Hua Cheng hold Xie Lian's hand caressing them with his thumb as he continued,

"He's finally got what he deserved gege"

Xie Lian looked at his husband affectionately,

"Yes. He did."

/////////////////////////////////////////////

"Lan Zhan"

"Mn?" Lan Wangji looked at him.

"I know you told me to not say thank you but let me say it for one last time. Thank you Lan Zhan. Thanks for believing me. Thanks for always staying beside me. Thanks for loving me. " He hugged Lan Wangji tightly snuggling his head in the crook of Lan Wangji's neck and said,

" I love you Lan Zhan"

" I love you too Wei Ying." He hugged him tight before he spoke again,

"Let's get married , Wei Ying."

"Hm . Let's get married."

~~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My single ass is so emotional write now. My first story has ended successfully. I tried to make a good ending, I don't know how it is. Again I  want to thank you all for reading my story , supporting me. I'm glad that you all liked my immature writing. Love you all❤️❤️❤️