47|Coordinates

Tony's POV
I was so worried when Lucy was gone, Nat and Wanda could have said she went out for a run, which I don't know why anyone would want to do voluntary. Me and peter had fun in the lab tinkering with the weapon designs and working on my suit as we are trying to get nano tech. The map that Steve brought back seems to have no purpose but I am brining it along with the weapons plans to the meeting that we have in ten minutes.

I enter the meeting room to find it empty "fri, alert everyone on the meeting please" I ask, within a few minutes everyone has come into the room. Everyone except Lucy. Who minutes later in wolf form comes sprinting into the room.

Lay turns back into her human form and announces "Tony, give me that map I think I figured it out" I look at her astonished song with everyone else. "Right hear me out, Steve you said that there was a fire torch or whatever they are called in the room and in the weapon plans that me and Wanda found there was another pan for a very small fire torch thing. I think you need to either light the map on fire completely and let it burn or light it on fire and extinguish it" Lucy says, I nod slowly. This child is actually a genius, I wont tell her though I am the genius of this compound.

"That actually makes lots of sense" I state slowly, I place the map on the table.

"Right P.O.W.E.R would probably want this map to be more discreet and someone who took the map wouldn't want to take the chance and burn it completely so chances are you have to complete obliterate the map and let it burn" Lucy mutters more to herself then anyone else.

"Ok, Let's do this" Peter exclaims happily along with Kate.

I motions for lucy to do it and She lights a small flame in the palm of her hand and slowly lets it grown into a fire. Lucy lets the tip go her finger touch the map and the fore latches onto the map and instantly the whole things bursts into flames.

"Right, no-one panic and put the fire out as that was what P.O.W.E.R would want people to do" Lucy announces and we all just watch the fire burn.

After a minute the whole map is completely burn, Lucy clears the ashes and engraved on the table in coordinates, Nat graves her phones and takes a picture swiftly it is Lucy she did as we can all see the coordinates fading faster every second. "Ok that was very, very strange" Peter announces we all nod.

"How in the world did you figure that out" Sam asks everyone else nods

"I was bored and I tend to overthink lots so I thought about all of the different possibilities you can blame the red room for that" Lucy says looking at the floor "Anyway where do the coordinates lead?" Lucy asks swiftly changing the topic.

Kate leans to Yelena and asks "what the red room again?"

Yelena leas over to Kate and responds "evil training place for girls, makes them assassins" I can see these two causing trouble, I need to Remember that.

"Ok, Tony me and you can put these coordinates into the map, computing thing. Peter you can help if you want" Bruce says, everyone agrees.

"Ok meeting done" I state, I am glad Lucy turned up or I would have delivered the most boring meeting ever.

I see Lucy go in the direction that will lead to her room and Bucky and Steve along with Sam head in the direction of the training room. Yelena, Kate, Wanda and Nat all head in the direction of the kitchen and Me, Peter and Bruce head off to the lab.

Bucky's POV
Me, Steve and Sam were planning on training until Tony called that meeting so we are all training now. How Lucy Comes up with these ideas I will not know. Me and Steve both head for the punching bag while Sam heads to the treadmill, he is determined to beat Steve one day every though we all know that will never happen. After a few minutes Lucy walks into the room, she is wearing a sports top and some leggings and trainers. Lucy has her wireless sports earphones on as they are better for training than full on headphones.