34|Return

Lucy's POV
Me and Peter only just got to school on time today, I actually got to school at the same time as Peter. I had to land in the wooded area out by school so I didn't get spotted. I am so happy for MJ and Peter, they even have a date tonight, Peter will be an awkward mess I can tell. It was really fun training with Yelena actually. I won though. School is nearly over and me and MJ are studying in the library when she says "Hey Lucy" I nod for her to continue "are you cool with me dating Peter?" MJ asks. This makes me smile, this is one of the reasons I am cool with MJ dating Peter she is caring.

"MJ, you are great and I trust you but If you do anything to Peter there will be blood" I say before starting to laugh at my threat. "Peter will have the same warning actually thanks for reminding me" I add making MJ laugh before we carry on with our work.

"Do you know what I should wear for mine and Peter's date as he says its a surprise so I don't know if I should go fancy or casual?" MJ asks me clearly nervous.

"Go casual, Peter wont be capable of something super fancy on the first date" I tell MJ making her laugh. Th e bell rings indicting the day is over so I say bye to MJ and start the search for Peter.

"Oh hey Lucy, I'm rushing back into the compound to change for my date before rushing of to the actual date" Peter says after bumping into me. I nod "I am assuming you are going on a run" Peter states I nod again not liking the crowd of students that are flooding through the corridors to leave school, everyone is in a rush to leave which I don't really understand the more people rush the slower you will be as the corridors get busier. "See you later" Peter says

"Good luck on your date, you have my trust but if you do anything to MJ there will be blood" I say whispering unintentionally. Peter smiles and nods the realisation hitting him seemingly like a truck, he has a date with his crush, his expression changes and his muscles tense. I give him a high of reassurance to calm his nerves. I am glad I am here for Peter's first date. Peter walks ok as I just wait for the corridors to quieten, as soon as they do I leave, find a sheltered spot and turn into a wolf.

I don't make my wolf too big or too small, I am just a bit smaller than a fully grown Labrador so I didn't look to intimidating. I have grey, black and brown fur along with emerald green eyes. I run through the woods, the streets simplify l enjoying the freedom. After about an hour I start to head back to the tower when I hear a gunshot. 'I need a my suit or some disguise, from now on the suit comes to school' I think it myself. I decide to stay in my wolf form as there is nothing else I can do, as soon as I arrive I realise that the shot missed and The person the gun was aimed at is on the floor trying to get away. I growl and snarl before pouncing onto the attacker who I believe to be female. She throw me off and I jump and bite the gun clasping my jaw shut securing the gun and keeping it in place. The woman runs away when she realises she has not chance, I quickly turn to the man and go to help him up still in my wolf form.

"Thank y-you, my partner got very angry and pulled a gun on me. W-when i-i ran she followed" The man tells me, I nod my head and let him put his arm on my back allowing him some assistance off the floor, he pats me on the head before chuckling "I am talking to a dog" He adds, Dog really! Wolf! Get that in you head. I turn my face away from him and transform into a human I also bring my wings out as I am bout to fly away. "Wait your that new avenger, what is your name? I can't remember" The man shouts.

"I use my fire powers as my voice might gave away my identity and spell out 'your welcome, my name is the raven' in flames above his head. I don't see his face but I think he smiles.

"Thank you Raven" he tells me, this makes me smile and I fly off. For the whole journey home I am smiling knowing I saved someone. Once I arrive home I am instantly engulfed in a small hug from, Tony?

"You are home, we were all so worried because Peter said you just went on a walk" Tony says while we walk inside "and then you took ages"

"It's not that late is it, what's the time?" I ask Tony who looks puzzled, I remember I have my phone so I pull it out and read 7:21. What? "Sorry I must have really lost track of time, and I had a detour" I say as we walk into the main room to find everyone.

"Lucy Parker!" Yelena exclaims grinning so I just make a strong breeze hit her in the face to which she frowns at.

"You were saying, what was your detour" Tony says, everyone's attention is on me now all waiting in anticipation.

"So this woman with a gun was attacking her partner, yes I can confirm they were partners, and I ,in wolf form, attacked the woman got the gun off her, which I chucked in the lake, and Then the woman fled and I helped the man up and he thanked me and I turned back into human form with my back facing him and my wings out, he then asked my name which I wrote in fire in the air in for the of him, then I flew off" I say, Tony gives me a pat on the back.

"Well done kid" Tony says and everyone else smiles at me "how can you enjoy a run so much that ou loose track of time though?" Tony adds making a few people laugh.

"Tony runs are fun" Steve says making others laugh more.

"It was not necessarily the run I enjoyed it was more the freedom and I was a wolf which is more fun than running as a human" I say, everybody smiles diminishes slowly. Peter walks in smiling defusing the tension. "How was your date?" I ask kindly while everyone else teases him.

"It was amazing, so we watched a film and then we went to Delmar's and I got MJ and sandwich and I was amazing. me and MJ shared a drink and popcorn at the cinema and We held hands While walking to Delmar's!" Peter says happily.

"Good job on not messing it up Pete" I say "I am proud of you, you are more romantic than I originally assumed" I tell Peter who hugs me happily before practically skipping off to his room, this makes me a few avengers chuckle.

"Young love" Tony says making everyone chuckle slightly, even Steve.

"Lucy do you want to watch a film, Natasha you can join too. I have been told about Disney films and want to try them". Yelena says making a few avengers laugh.

I nod and Natasha leads me, Wanda and a Very happy Yelena to the other room and lets Yelena pick a film, Yelena picks 'brave' and when it gets the the part where the woman is shooting the arrows Natasha mumbles "Clint" making Wanda Laugh.

We are all happily enjoying the film when Steve runs in. "Meeting room, now It's very important" Steve tells us all. me and Yelena groan.

"But we haven't finished it yet!" Yelena says, Steve gives her a stern look and we follow Steve into the meeting room and are met with the image of a dead body with writing in blood next to it that reads 'RYAN VOLKOV WILL GET HIS REVENGE, NO MERCY'

"Как приятно" (How pleasant) I mumble in Russian.

"This is getting repetitive boys" Natasha says "P.O.W.E.R really like Ultron, they even copy him" She adds looking at the image closer "that's a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, look at the uniform" she adds, making a very one frown.

"Ok this is a problem" Tony says, "P.O.W.E.R has returned and we made them very mad"