7|Vulnerability

Wanda's POV
Lucy was crying in my arms, hydra really did a number on her. The fact she hasn't had a hug in a long time, it's just awful. "Do you want me to go and get Peter?" i say

"No!" Lucy replies through sniffles "I don't want to worry him, he already feels guilty enough"

The fact that even though she is really upset and something is clearly bothering her she is still looking out for her brother, it is clear that they have a good, strong bond.
"I'll get Peter later" i say "he needs to know, we can watch a film if you want"

"Ok" Lucy eagerly responds with

"How long has it been since you have watched a film?" I ask

"Just over three years" Lucy's answers my question

"What!" I shout "that is way too long, I am going to go down and get snacks I'll be back in a few minutes"

"Sounds good" Lucy says shyly. She has little confidence in her voice when she speaks.

I leave Lucy's room and head to the kitchen to go and get some food in hopes that Lucy does eat some more. As I am gathering popcorn and snacks I hear a voice say "hi Wanda how is she" it's Peter.

"I'm not sure" I say

"Why is that?" Peter asks

"Because she was in a wolf form in the corner of the room curled up in a circle, then she hugged me and started crying" I say

"I'm going to check on her" Peter exclaims clearly worried

"No" I say "she didn't want me to tell you she says you are already worried enough, we are going to watch a film together and I'll se if I can get her to eat some more"

"Ok, good idea" Peter responds

Lucy's POV
Wanda comes back into my room with some snacks "here you go" she says whilst putting the food on my bed, I just nod. "Do you know what film you want to watch" Wanda asks

"I don't really know many, I'll watch anything really" I reply

"Ok, how about Harry Potter" Wanda says

"Ohhhhhh I loved the Harry Potter books but I never got chance to watch the films as I got so busy with schools and stuff" i says excitedly

"Well watch that then" Wanda says as she starts the film

We get through the first two films and start the third, Wanda is really nice and obviously very caring. I feel myself getting more and more tired, I can't keep my eyes open but I really want to. I give up and start slowly drifting of to sleep.

"Get up" a guard shouts as he kicks me, I slowly rise from the ground terrified. "Come on faster it power testing day and you know that"

"y-yes. s-sir-r" i say terrified

The guard picks me up and carries me to the lab, he straps me to the chair and connects all the wires and metal cuffs to me. "Activate power" he says to another guard
The electricity begins surging through me I cream out in pain, these were not even the worst things that happened at hydra. I can feel my powers on the brink of bursting out of me "turn it up" the guard shouts
My powers burst out, flames engulf the room, my wings shoot out of back, my eyes turn a bloody crimson red.
"Turn it off or we will die quick" the guard demands. The electricity and shocks finally stop, I am ripped from the chair, dragged along the corridor and thrown into my cell. As soon as the guard leaves I start crying, the pain in my body too much.

"Lucy wake up" I hear I don't know who it is

I feel myself being shaken and my eyelids begin to lift, I'm in stark tower not hydra I let out a sigh of relief. I realise that I am covered in cold sweat, shaking and crying.

Wanda's POV
I am watching the film when I hear Lucy scream, clearly in pain, I look over to her and see that she is asleep. She is obviously having a nightmare, I used to get them all the time after Pietro died but they have pretty much stopped now, I start shaking her trying to wake her, she is crying loads and murmuring "stop please" over an over again, I bet she is having a dream about hydra, I need her to wake up now. She slowly starts to wake up.

"Wanda" she manages to get out, her breathing is fast.

"It's me Lucy your ok your in the avengers compound, you'll be ok" i say trying to reassure her. She jumps into my arms hugging me.

Lucy stops crying and her breathing returns to normal . "Do you want to tell me what happened?" I ask Lucy
concerned.

She nods "at hydra they would tie me to a chair and electrocute you until they triggered your powers, I was having a nightmare about that" Lucy says

How could they do this to her, she is thirteen and those memories of hydra will be there forever. I might talk to Bucky about this to see how he coped as he went through the same.

"That's awful, your safe now Lucy" I say. I really hope we can all help Lucy as she must have had a painful time in hydra. I continue to hug Lucy until we both fall asleep.

——————————————
Hello readers, earlier chapter for you all
I hope you enjoyed
If you can leave a comment and tell me how you are finding the sorry so far that would be great!
I would love some feedback on the story cover photo or whatever it's called as I'm not sure if it's good :)
That you for reading!!!
Love you all!!!