"You're the most important person to me. Everyone I love is gone and I felt so alone ... and then I met you." Her eyes finally meet mine and I hope she can see the effect her words are having on me. My stomach is lifting and I feel this lightness in my chest. I felt alone too, so alone in my life but she made that change. She's making me realise how good it can feel to be with someone and how nice it feels to make them feel good too.

"I—" I try to tell her just how she has done the same for me but her finger presses to my lips.

"I don't know how we'll do it. But you're all I have, and I don't want to feel that alone in life ever again." She confesses and the words make my heart beat painfully fast.

You're all I have.

I can't describe how good those words make me feel. It's nice to feel depended on I guess but I know I also have an obsessive side over Lilianna. She's chosen me over anyone else in this world and me alone. I'm all she has and I won't lie that makes me fucking happy in some fucked up way. I suppose I'm just thrilled at the fact we have that in common, she is all I have too.

She's just as scared to lose me as I am about losing her and it's a nice feeling to be wanted this way. She really does have feelings for me. I hope hers develop like mine, although mine seem to be rapidly growing at an unhealthy and terrifying pace.

"I won't leave you Lily. I promise. You won't have to feel so alone ever again. You're all I have." I avow and lean my forehead against hers. Small arms wrap around me as we hold onto each other and she exhales in content with the words spoken between us. I want to tell her I'm falling for her, and fucking quickly at that. But she only just confessed her feelings for me yesterday after getting over the initial shock of my own confession. I need to give her time. I'm not use to how this kind of thing works, I don't know what is too soon or too late to bring these kind of things up but I feel like after her last reaction I should wait.

Her lips press to mine and the rest of the journey back to shore precipitates as I get lost in her affections. We find ourselves sprawled on one of the outdoor daybeds. Lilianna straddles my lap, grinding herself down onto me as I suck at a spot on her neck, I'm about to suggest we go to the bedroom when someone clears their throat.

"I'm sorry for the intrusion Mr Seven but we have docked." The short man in white says. Lily and I both look around to see we are in fact now back in the marina, and the boat has stopped. How did we not even notice? My dick twitches as Lily climbs off of me as if to answer the reason why we didn't notice shit.

Fucking hell.

The realisation that we're actually back has the anxiety flooding back to me. I can't ignore it now and the moment my feet hit land I almost want to vomit. I've never felt so nervous before, I've never been one to get anxious over anything. But I'm realising rather quickly that opening myself up to feelings for Lily has also opened myself up to feeling all kinds of emotions, even the bad ones. It's times like this I miss being emotionally withdrawn and shut off. But I guess to feel the good people also have to feel the bad.

I throw our bags into the back of my car and try one more time to get ahold of Curby. But it goes straight to voicemail without even ringing. What the fuck am I going to do? I need to find him, ask him what the fuck he meant about Victor knowing and figure out how we're going to deal with this.

Lily babbles clueless to my panic about paying for her classes and makes plans for her to cook us dinner at her flat tonight. I try my best to listen, giving her a hummed response when appropriate but all I can think about is Victor and what his repercussions are going to be for Curby and myself. I will take responsibility and tell him that I forced Curby to go along with my plan and not the orders, hopefully he'll be less hard on Curby then. Because it was my idea and I did make him defy Victor. The churning in my stomach doesn't stop, fuck sakes.