1~A good breakfast with a good discussion

11 years later
Luke's P.O.V.

"So what are we going to eat again?" I asked Legacy, since he was the one that told me he wanted me to try something different for breakfast.

"Pancakes." he answered a little bit excited.

"Do they taste good?" I asked kind of remembering that I had eaten them before but that was long since.

"We're about to find out." he responded, excitement already showing in his voice.
......................................

Ten minutes later I was sitting on a cold metallic bench, humans running or walking around me talking about their weekend or about their social life.

Ask how I knew all of this, well legacy told me that if I lose one of my senses the others get stronger, that's why I can hear so well and plus I'm a werewolf, but if you asked me how I got pancakes, I will say I really don't know because I really don't. The only thing I know is that I got them from a store, a very busy one.

"Do you like them?" Legacy interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes! They're sooo good!" I moaned as Legacy chuckled.

"I'm glad you like em." Legacy spoke, and I knew he was smiling.

"So what are we going to do today?" I spoke eating the last piece of my pancakes and savoring for it as much as I could.

"No what do you want to do, remember today is our birthday, that's why I wanted you to eat something good for breakfast," he spoke happily and proud.

"Really! I almost forgot," I spoke making an o with my mouth.

"Well I want to stay here and listen to the birds, if that's fine with you?" I answered after several seconds.

"Whatever you want," he spoke, his voice showing that of tiredness.
.................................................

"OMG, he is so cute!" I heard some women speak as they were running nearby.

"I think he's blind Sonia." I heard another woman answer.

"Go ask," the first woman spoke.

"No you go ask!" The voices got closer.

"Fine."  The woman named Sonia answered.

"Um, he-"

"Yes I'm blind, why do you ask?" I cut her off trying my best to make my eyes look at her.

"How did you know I was going to ask that?" she asked surprised.

"I lost one sense and now the other ones are stronger," I answered tilting my head to the right.

"Yeah I heard of that, so do you want to, you know, catch a drink sometime?" She asked now sitting down beside me.

"Thank you for your gratitude, but I can't." I responded.

"Why not?" She insisted.