Lorenzo

That girl was really something. Messing the mafias and acting like she doesn't know anything. Like who does she think I am an idiot that would believe when she says that she doesn't know that the club where she works its actually a place where business is done. I need to take care of something else before asking her about what I needed. 

"Daniel is everything as I need them to be? Good. I'm coming there."

The one she was fucking last night was one of the Russo's dog and I'm sure if she wouldn't escape, she would be in Russo's hands. 

I get there and Daniel was with him. He's face was covered in blood, tied up in the chair and chains in his legs, ropes in his hands. My gun was in my waist ready to just take it, load it and make a whole in his head. 

"Hey there Blake? How are you feeling today? Your dick most be tired because of that fresh pussy last night."

"Lorenzo, you motherfucker what do you want from me?"

"Me ? Nothing important. You just messed with something that is mine and I came to ask you, is it true or not? Are the words true or not?"

"And if they are. You can't do anything to me, I'm one of the Russo's"

"I have a lot of things I can do you know. I mean ,all know that in my hands, there is no death only torture. I'll make you beg for death."

"You can't do anything to me then you would have to mess with Russo's"

"Hahahaah Please don't make me laugh that makes me even more angry. Russo's you say. Wait a minute, you work with them right. But from what Russo has told me he sees you only as a dog. And also that he has  a lot of dogs and not having one is nothing to him, so what do you think now?"

"What?"

"I'm in a contract with Russo so I'm pretty good in good terms with them but what about you who fucked her, I think you know what will come to you right?"

"    "

"That's good to know. Should we start the show now?"

"You are making all this for a whore who has fucked everyone. Who doesn't know here, she is the PrimaDonna. She suckes the life out of you with her mouth and her pussy, oh God, that pussy that can snap you dick."

"You really don't want your life" I say with my gun on the side of his head. he was getting on my nerves. I know the PrimaDoona  is fucked by everyone but who said that is going to happen again. Now she is in my hands and no fucking bitch can touch her again I don't say so. 

Pow  

One in his right leg

Pow 

one in his left leg 

Pow 

One in his right thigh 

Pow 

One in his left thigh 

Pow 

One in his core 

Pow 

One in his right shoulder 

Pow 

One in his left shoulder 

Screams are heard. He probably was in pain right now. Too bad.

"Now, why don't you apologies hmm?"