Chapter 48- Upper moons meeting

Start from the beginning

"I don't need your eyeballs. I figures Gyuutarou would lose anyways. Daki was holding him back. Gyuutarou would've won if he was the one  fighting to begin with. He could've just poisoned them in the beginning so they couldn't fight well. It doesn't matter anymore. Worthless. He had too much humanity in him so he lost. But that's fine too. I'm not expecting anything from you guys," sai Muzan.

"Oh you're talking about the sad things again. Has there been a time since I've failed to live up to your expectations?" questioned Douma.

"The Ubayashiki family has yet to extinct. And what about the 'blue spider lily'? Why can't we find it after hundreds of years? I... don't really know why you guys exist anymore," Muzan seemed to be in frustration.

"Eeep! Please forgive us! Please! Please!" Hantengu was fast to plead.

"Well technically I did lead you to a bunch of blue spider lilies the day I decided to eat my family but it's too bad that my sister's blood turned them red and unusable to the point that it'll revert you back into a human if you try to consume it (you'll know this if you read Hizu's past)," Hizu replied to Muzan's complaints with a smile as if to provoke him or maybe he just really didn't give a sh*t. 

"Maybe I would appreciate your 'technically' if you had brought Michikatsu back too," retorted Muzan which seemed to had annoyed the green haired demon.

"Oh I'm sorry he would already be here if you just didn't fail at beating his sister before the sun came back to bite your ass," Hizu replied, veins appearing on his forehead.

"You!-"

"Muzan-sama may I ask something?" Akaza interrupted Muzan.

"If you weren't my favourite (actually cannon) then you would've died for interrupting me just now," Muzan glared at the pink haired demon. 

"I apologise Muzan-sama. I just wanted to know why you want this 'Michikatsu' to be brought back to you. Is this person that useful to you?" asked Akaza.

"Michikatsu is a demon like us however, he can walk in the sun normally and live without eating human flesh while controlling his desire to eat humans," said Muzan.

"Then isn't he a just a halfling like Hizu-dono?" questioned Douma.

"No, he's a full demon like us," answered Muzan shocking the others aside from Hizu.

"Hyo! Then how can he live like a human even though he's a full blood?!" questioned Gyokko.

"I'm not sure either, but maybe it has something to do with his blood. Maybe he's like Hizu's sister, but his blood isn't strong enough to reject the power of the blue spider lily so demon blood still affects him. But if that is true, then his sister shouldn't have gone crazy over human flesh in Gyuutarou and Daki's fight. Maybe he has consumed a blue spider lily," said Muzan.

"Hyo! But how can that be?! A demon who's just only turned a few years ago knows the location of the blue spider lily while we who have been searching for hundreds of years cannot find it?!" said Gyokko.

"'Tsugikuni Yoriichi' and 'Tsugikuni Michikatsu' have both reincarnated as 'Kamado Yoriichi' and 'Kamado Michikatsu'. I'm guessing that they are somehow recovering the memories of their past lives. 'Tsugikuni Michikatsu' was a close friend of Hizu's sister so she must've told him where her favourite flowers could be found and he recovered that memory from his past life. That's why catching him is a necessity," explained Muzan. "If none of you can give me any good results soon, then I'm afraid I'll no longer need you," Muzan said before leaving.

Akaza was the first to move.

"Akaza-dono, where are you going?" asked Douma.

"It's none of your business. Instead of getting all buddy buddy with everyone you should go bring some useful info for Muzan-sama," glared Akaza.