She forgot that fast they were supposed to be cuddling. She scooted closer to him, throwing her leg over his waist. He wrapped his arm around her waist as she laid on his chest.

"So cry if you need to but can't stand to wa-"

"Lai, shut up"

"Okay," She said quickly before they burst out laughing.

"You be singin' the weirdest shit at the weirdest time" He laughed.

"Drake is not weird!" She laughed "He's such a vibe to me, whether I'm sad or anything really." She said. He chuckled, shaking his head at her.

"I get lonely babyyy, I could really get to know youuu. Take my time to show yoouuu" She sung.

"Don't tell anybody what we do, when I get lonely, take me to another place where I'll be '' He sung.

"Face to face, just you and me with no rules, just like you, I get lonely too ooh" They both sung.

They busted out laughing before she leaned up, puckering her lips. He pecked her lips making her smile.

_________________

Dallas, TxJanuary 25thWednesday

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Dallas, Tx
January 25th
Wednesday

"Yeah, I'll be there," Elijah sighed, on the phone with his agent. He totally forgot he had to go shoot a commercial for Coca-cola in Atlanta today.

Today, we'll really this week was supposed to be him and Lai spending time together. Now he had to leave for a day or two, he was really hoping it was half a day so he could come back to her.

After he talked a lil more to his agent about flight arrangements, he hung up and walked back into the room.

He smiled at Lai still cuddling up with the pillow he put to replace him when he got out of the bed. He didn't want to wake up but he had a flight to catch in 2 hours.

All he wanted to do was spend time with his girlfriend but no, something always happened.

He sighed, getting in the bed. He started kissing her face "Wake up baby" He said between kisses. He watched her face frown when her eyes still closed.

"Stop, leave me alone" She whined and started pushing him away. Her eyes fluttered open and she mugged him.

He chuckled "I need you to get up real quick"