IV

Tw: cursing

Kara changed into her Shadyside blue shirt, adding a jacket on top in case she got cold. She pulled her hair up into a bun as she exited her cabin to talk to a friend.

"Kara! Kara!" Charlie called out to her, causing her to halt. She turned to see his face looking back at her in worry.

"What?" She asked. Her hands were in her pockets as he pointed back to the mess hall, where she announced to the group that she would be with Shadyside for the night.

"What the hell was that?" He asked harshly. Kara stepped back slightly since he never had talked to her like this before. She had never seen this side of him before, he was always so kind.

"You mean me choosing to go to the Shadyside team? It's just a game it's not that big of a deal," Kara argued, still in shock of Charlie being upset because of her.

"Shadyside is evil! You're not evil Kara, you're a good person, and I don't want you getting corrupted by those assholes," Charlie spoke, tucking a string of hair that fell out behind her ear. She swatted his hand away from her.

"You can't possibly think that Shadyside is evil? Not when Sunnyvalers practically harasses the people who live there!" She argued back.

"Because they fucking deserve it," He spat. Kara crossed her arms. She had never seen him like this. She knew he hated Shadyside like every other Sunnyvaler but she thought he was different. At least he used to be different.

"So you think I fucking deserve it? Because I still fucking live there and that's what it sounds like to me," She growled before pushing him aside and walking towards the cabin that Alice stays at.

"The hell you doing, Sawyer?" Kara turned to see Alice and her boyfriend. Kara didn't like him, only because she thought Cindy was better for her.

"Just wanted to apologize to you," Kara responded. Alice walked to her and they went to the side of her cabin to have space. Kara unzipped her jacket to reveal her blue Shadyside shirt.

"So you don't want to be little miss Sunnyvale anymore?" Alice asked causing Kara to roll her eyes.

"I never wanted to be her. I guess I just wanted to be happy and I thought trying to find the perfect boyfriend and Sunnyvale friends would fix my life," Kara responded truthfully.

Alice put her arm around the girl as a sign of comfort. Kara put her head on her shoulder as they both mentally apologized for not talking to each other.

"I missed you," Kara whispered. Alice smiled as she saw her boyfriend looking at something.

"I missed you too but I gotta go, okay? Be careful since I know you don't really wanna play," Alice told the girl before following her boyfriend, who was heading towards the clinic.

"Somethings never change," Kara called out as Alice smiled at her. Kara walked by herself by the campgrounds when she bumped into someone. Nick Goode.

"Jesus Nick, you scared the shit out of me," Kara whispered as they walked together.

"Charlie's upset, what happened?" He asked.

"I chose Shadyside instead of Sunnyvale for a game I'm not even going to play," She responded. She turned to see that they were at cabin five so Kara went to the door and knocked. Nick followed.

"Go away, Cindy!" She heard from the other side of the door.

"It's me. It's nick," it was silent for a bit.

"And Kara." She called out hoping that she would let her in.

"Go away, Nick and Kara," She responded as Nick walked in with Kara after him.

"Woah..." Nick mumbled as he saw what Sheila and her posse had done to Ziggy. Kara's anger rose when she saw the graffiti that said 'Ziggy is a witch bitch' and 'slut.'

"What the fuck is wrong with them?" She mumbled as Ziggy mixed the paint.

"I like what you've done with the place," Nick commented. "It wasn't me," Ziggy said making Kara remember when she said that to Kurt.

"I'm shocked," Nick replied. Kara walked next to Ziggy who nodded so she could sit down next to her. Nick started to comment on what the graffiti had said which didn't help with Kara's anger level.

"Sheila?" Nick asked as if it wasn't obvious.

"Colonel mustard," Ziggy replied making Kara laugh at her sarcasm.

"That looks like blood," Nick spoke trying to change the subject.

"Yeah, well, I didn't have a pig so," Ziggy replied, not expecting to react.

"Oh, are you gonna Carrie her? I've always wanted to do something like that, could I help?" Kara rambled. Ziggy nodded as Kara looked at her excitedly.

"Oh. Carrie, cool," Nick commented. Ziggy looked between the duo.

"You've both read Carrie," She asked and they nodded.

"Yeah. Our second favorite. After Salem's Lot of course." Kara responded to which Nick nodded in confirmation.

"Still, I don't know. Paint seems a little pedestrian," Nick commented to which they both looked at him in confusion.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Do you have a better idea?" Ziggy asked, her voice still dripping in the sarcasm Kara liked. Kara looked at him confused.

"Maybe,"

"Shouldn't you be turning me in or something?" Ziggy asked. Kara looked at her and smiled.

"Well, I should be supervising color war, uh... But noticed you and kara we're MIA so... I found kara but I hadn't found you so..."

"So you decided to stalk me?" Ziggy asked. Kara just looked at the boy who did not know what to say. He looked at Kara for help but she just smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up.

"Check in on you," Nick corrected. "Clearly you don't need my assistance since you have Kara's. All good. Go ahead. 'Carrie on.' " Nick said backing away. Kara looked at Ziggy.

"He's pretty good at pranks," She whispered.

Ziggy looked conflicted before she burst, "what's your idea?" She asked. Nick turned and showed off to the girls his keys.

"Science and Nature," He responded. Kara and Ziggy looked at each other to see how the other would respond.

"I'm in if you're in. This is your choice," Kara whispered to the girl as she looked at Ziggy who bit her lip as she tried to decide. She stood up suddenly, alerting the two.

"Okay, Goode, Sawyer, let's prank Sheila with some Science and Nature, shall we?" She asked as Kara was the only person sitting down.

Kara smiled as she took Ziggy's hand, "We shall," She responded. They walked out of the cabin and started to talk.

"That's how I imagine you Sunnyvalers. With the pish-posh parties, your parents make you go too." Ziggy said the first part of the second sentence with a bad British accent.

"That's not true, right Kara?" Nick told her, then looked at Kara.

"No, Ziggy, you're one-hundred percent correct! I confirm!"

"I fucking knew it!" Ziggy replied before high-fiving Kara. Nick just shook his head.

"Why did I even bother trying to get you on my side," Nick asked while shaking his head.