Chapter 45

The following morning Malaysia and Steven arrived to Steven's dad private jet.

"Your dad must be worth millions", said Malaysia as she looked at jet.

Steven shrugs his shoulders.

"It's iight", said Steven. "Remember what I said. Follow my lead."

Steven's dad came walking up to them.

"Glad you two decided to come", he said.

"I have a—"

"Uh uh", said Steven as he looked at Malaysia.

Malaysia looked at him and stopped talking.

"She can talk", said his dad.

"Never mind", said Malaysia.

His dad looked back at one of his men.

"Escort her on the plane while I talk to my son", said his dad.

"Just call me Trig, alright? That son shit is for the birds", said Steven.

His dad's men walked Malaysia.

"Don't touched her. She can walk so she'll just follow y'all", said Steven.

The guys looked at Steven's dad and Steven's dad nods in agreement.

The guys began walking and Malaysia followed them.

"Why does she have to come?", asked Steven.

"Motivation", said his dad. "I need you to do your very best work out of field...so she'll be out there with you"

"What ever business you gonna handle is going to get fucked up with her out there. She don't know anything about this shit", said Steven. "She's know going to know what to do in the spot."

"She can shoot right? She can fight-"

"How do you know all of this?", asked Steven.

"How I know doesn't matter, the point is I know", said his dad. "With some training, she can be taught."

"Woah, how long you planning on having us stay?", asked Steven.

"How ever long it takes. Listen, I will not put her out there unless she's ready. I'm going to see how she does things and then I'll make my final decision.", said his dad. "Either way, she will be on the field with you at the end of all this. She's our secret weapon."

"...listen man...I don't want her to turn into some killer or—"

"She's already a killer...Kilo, Kelz", said his dad.

Steven didn't say anything.

"She's not a pure innocent lady... she has darkness inside just like you. Trust me", said his dad.

"You don't know anything about her", said Steven.

"No, I don't think you do", said his dad.

Steven made a face.

"I wasn't in your life but trust me I kept tabs on you", said his dad.

"If you kept tabs on me, you could've at least had the respect for mother to come to her funeral", said Steven.

"We both deal with grief differently", said his dad.

"Grief. You didn't even love her", said Steven.

"You think you know about something when you don't", said his dad. "I left your mom for her benefit. Not mine. Now let's go. We're late", said his dad before he began walking.