Steven follows him into the jet.

Steven looked around and then he sat next to Malaysia.

"You know you didn't have to belittle me like that", whispered Malaysia.

"I told you not to say anything to him", Steven whispered back.

"I just wanted to know why I was here", she whispered.

Steven didn't say anything. He just looked around. He looked at two of his dad's men who sat diagonal from them. They gave him a bad vibe.

Once they landed in Miami, they got off the plane and headed to his dad's house.

"Make yourselves at home", said his dad.

"We aren't staying here", said Steven. "I'll get a hotel"

"No you will not. I need the two of you here because y'all don't know shit about this city and I besides I don't need anybody finding out about what I do. I need y'all in close contact. Now as for the misses, you'll be going with Mark this morning so he can teach you a few things", said Steven's dad.

"About what?", asked Malaysia.

"It's okay. Just go", said Steven.

Malaysia looked at Steven then looked at his dad.

"Why am I here?", she asked.

"Because you are an asset", he said. "Our secret weapon"

Malaysia made a face.

"Mark, go ahead", said Steven's dad.

Mark began walking to Malaysia.

"Like I told them other niggas, don't touch her. She can walked herself", said Steven.

Mark began walking to the door and Malaysia followed him. They both left.

"She better be fine when she comes back or I swear to God somebody getting killed", said Steven.

"Look Junior—"

"Trig", said Steven.

"Trig, we can a very important job to do. Stealing a valuable, well a few valuable things.", said his dad.

"And you need me for that? For what? You got people who can do that stuff", said Steven.

"You're right, but I feel like we need your expertise in this particular department", said his dad. "My men are really used to this stuff. Im trying new things."

"Steven, I'm not planning on staying here. I hope you know this is a one and done thing. So find your own people or train them or whatever", said Steven.

Steven was named after his dad.

"That's what I plan on doing. That's in motion now. I have a few of my men coming with you and your girlfriend as well", said his dad.

"That's my wife", said Steven.

"My apologies", said his dad.

"Where am I sleeping?", asked Steven.

"Basement that way you and your wife can have some privacy.", said his dad.

Steven nods.

"Look Trig, I know I am asking you to do this but I do actually want to build a relationship with you as your dad. I know that'll take time but I—"

"It won't take time but it won't happen. As of right now, we're business partners. After this is all said and done, we nobody to each other.", said Steven.

"...okay", said his dad.

"Now show me to the basement", said Steven.

His dad walked him to the basement.

(WITH MALAYSIA)

Malaysia blocks a punch from the guy she's fighting with and grabbed their arm and turns them around putting their hands behind they back and against the way.

"Nice move." He said.

Malaysia let him go and backed up.

"Do it again", he said.

He went for a punch and blocked the punch. Before she could tell him around, he shot her with a toy gun.

"You have to read your opponents like a book. You need to think of every option as possible. Guns may be involved. You need to be prepared. Also you're strong but you're not that strong. You need to use your body weight sometimes", said the guy.

"How about you just give me a gun?", said Malaysia.

"That's what Steven is for. We don't know if you're trained well for a gun", said the guy.

"How about I show you. Let's just train with a gun", said Malaysia.

"Today we're fighting until you get this shit right", said the guy. "Once you get it right then you move on to the whole gun shit."

Malaysia sighs a rolled her eyes.

"Let's go at it again", said the guy. "I'm going to teach you somethings.