That's the thing, I never think.

I was a crying mess, mascara was all around my eyes wet and disgusting.

As soon as the door opened I stomped to Luke's office and opened the door. And to my surprise Luke was with Lydia.

"You lying jerk!" I screamed stomping over to him. ((stop stomping srsly))

"Baby, I - " I slapped him. "I didn't even - she just, let me explain!"

I started punching his chest, "You're such a liar!"

"Oh, please. It's like he'd ever love you anyway. I mean look at you." Lydia scoffed.

And so I punched her.

I ran out of the room as anger filled my body, head to toe.

My plans for work in a few days was planned out perfectly in my head.

I was finally going to do what I was sent here for.

And this time I was going to do it properly.

***

I walked up the elevator, my hair in a neat pony tail, my make up nicely done and I was in a black skirt and I had a white long sleeved blouse.

"Maddie are you okay?" Michael asked.

"Sure." I smirked.

The doors opened and I made my way to his office. I went inside and Luke ran to me.

"I'm so sorry - "

"It doesn't matter, Luke. I'm your assistant and I'm here to work. Not to make up and be lovey dovey."

"Madeline - "

"Are you gonna get me to do anything or what?" I snapped.

He rubbed his face and he stood up straight and those sweet blue eyes left.

They were exchanged with a pair of darker eyes, just like the eyes I saw when I first met him.

"If that is what you want."

Luke had told me to print out documents and send them to Steelie but I had different plans.

I had printed out different documents and stuffed them into an envelope.

"Hmm," I thought as I printed them out.

There were other things that needed to be printed and why not print them out for other people?

Maybe a couple of hundred of them. This was a great way to mess up the printers and get a few people fired. ((Maddie is so evil omg))

I then sent the fake documents to Steelie. Deep inside it hurt me knowing that I was being an idiot but my anger was getting in the way.

The day was filled with chaos as I kept making them around the building.

Luke came back and was stressed. He'd get phone calls every second and he'd fired so many people already.

I came into his office and saw him pinch the bridge of his nose. "You got this Luke."

I snorted as he turned and looked at me. "Oh, there you are."

"Here I am." I rolled my eyes. "Anything else you want me to do."

"Yes, I want you to listen - Maddie don't walk away." He said as he bit his lip harshly.

"What's there to talk about Luke? We fight all the time, like we can't even trust each other. Every time there's just drama between us! If this was some type of movie or book people would think we're insane, fighting like this all the time! No happy endings, nothing. It's always fighting and who would watch or read that?" ((if only u knew lul))

"We can work this out, please - "

"No Luke, I'm done."

"But I'm not Madeline! We can do this. I know we can. Please, stay. I need you, I can't do anything without you. I've called you so many times - just please. You've literally changed me Maddie, I love you so much. You take away my pain, literally. Seeing your smile just makes my entire day, because I love your smile a lot. I love your laugh, it's so cute and giggly even though you hate it."

I rolled my eyes once again, "Oh please, not a long speech on - "

"I love how you're feisty sometimes. I love how you hate vegemite. I love the way you talk, the way you move - what I'm trying to say is that I love you. More than I could ever imagine. Please stay with me. You're the only thing that I have right now."

"Really?" A tear rolled down my cheek, "What about your parents? And Michael?"

"They're getting sick of me Maddie, you might be too but I need you. Please stay with me? Please." ((i suck at writing romantic stuff))

I nodded as I hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry Luke."

"Don't be, Maddie. I love you."

"I love you too."

[a/n]: I'm probably the worst author ever, hello! It's like I'm bad at romantic stuff, bad at kissing scenes, bad at writing tbh I'm sorry. Im wrote this late at night okay

Thank you so much for 50K reads like wow that's a lot! I'm so sorry that my chapters are bad.

Like they'll be okay, then boom next chapter is drama and I'm sorry.

Important question: Does it bother you that there's a lot of drama?

I'm trying to make fluffy and cute chapters in between so there's not too much but I'll work on it even more to make sure there's more fluff okay?

Anyway 50K WOW DSJDKSHSKAN THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. I DID NOT THINK THAT I WOULD EVER GET 50k wow oh my gosh

Thank you!

Thank you all so much and I promise you that the next few chapters are v cute and fluffy although they're short but at least it's cute and no drama right?

Once again, thank you for 50K and have a great day/night